20| Amour Amour

Este POV

"Ma'am we disposed both the bodies, now what about that kid?" Vinn said, surrounded by Shawn and Liam.

"We will deal with it in the morning, just give him something to eat and then you guys can rest till morning, it's already late." I said glancing at my watch, striking at 10:00 pm.

"Okay! Ma'am." They took their leave.

After Booker's exit followed by Mimmo, it was difficult to explain it to my father but D helped me by saying, "It was a hectic day, may be they needed to cool off and they have grown close after yesterday and all that was going on." Which resulted in negotiating with fathers questions.

Father left for his hotel and D was called by Dr. to rest.

I took the items which I told Vinn to bring for me, I carried all of that to D's room. I knocked and he groaned a 'come in'.

I entered to find his smile turning into a frown after seeing the things I had my hands full with. Dr. also went out to give us privacy as D's expressions were not at all welcoming .

"I think you came to wrong room or place." He said annoyed by 'get well soon' balloons and flowers.

"No this is right one. I thoughts these would make you happy." I said to him.

"Does this looks like happy?" he said while moving forefinger clockwise pointing towards this face.

"Okay, how about these", I showed him food and drinks.

"A little. May be." He said, I smirked and walked towards him, taking the food with me and putting them on the table near his bed and sat on the stool next to his bed.

I leaned forward and gave him a chaste kiss on his lips, "And this?"

"A little more. A long one may work." He pouted like a baby for lollipop.

"Forget it, be grumpy, I'll enjoy my dumpling and you stuff you cheeks with air only." I said to him making a fed up face.

He chuckled and snatched the box from my grip and started to munch on it. "I will get my desert later." He said smirking and I actually felt heating rising to my cheeks.

Massimo POV

I think now I have to tell him this. But what if he takes it in a wrong way and leaves me. But I can't lie to him now. I need to trust him, he always trust me. I held his hands.

"He was my lover." I told him finally and his hands left mine.

"Wait, what?" he asked.

I just stared in his eyes, he said again getting up, "Holy mother of god! You are serious. You..you cheated on me?"

"No. Not at all, why would I do that? I can't even think about that."I said trying to hold him but he jerk away from me.

"So what is this?" he shouted.

"If I did cheat would I tell you?" I asked her to make some sense.

"Then how was he your lover, huh!" I said slouching his shoulder. Shit! He's sad, it was a bad idea.

"Listen to me," I captured him in my arms "He was my lover before you, when I was in my foster family. Then father found me and threatened him to stay away from me. As father said he was filthy in comparison to us. I was a kid and was happy to find my father that I followed his orders. Later when I realized, I did wrong,I tried to find him. I found him too. I tried to meet him discreetly but he was just disappointed in me. I tried to win him back but I couldn't. Still there was a part of me which used to ache for him."