11| Fiancé Booker

Este POV [continued]

"Jesus Christ! You planted a bomb in this event?", my father was beyond enjoying and my mother gasped.

"But don't use it right now, I haven't eating anything yet." I said shrugging.

"Just when I thought Massimo was more ruthless than your father." my mother said chuckling.

"So when do I do this?, Boss." My father asked and no matter your father is a Don or whatever, proud in his eyes is what makes your living a worth.

"Just when he is done with his announcement, Abree." I said playfully causing my father to laugh.

"Si capo."1 he said mocking me.

"Am so happy to announce that.........."

And just when he was about to end his speech my father started to press the buttons enjoying his wine at the same time, while we and Massimo was doing the same on the other remote, that fucker had built so many properties, that we didn't slept whole night. It was amazing to there yourself and plant bombs assembled by Shawn, that boy is something, he keeps us amazing by his hidden hobbies and Massimo is very proud of that. And we also had seal the trafficking place, which was left to dealt with later. By time he will be done with his speech, all his precious things will be on fire.

Gavino got off the stage and people were congratulating him. We also went to him.

"Congratulation, Mr. Gavino.", I said as my father nudged me in front of him.

"Thank you, enjoy the rest of the party."Gavino said and got the call about our little gift because after that call he went pale and I smirked.

"We are and we hope you liked our gift." I said with a genuine smile, why? I spent a lot of time finding him the perfect gift.

As soon as he left completely baffled , we made our way to eat in the place which was to be ashed down later. Mum says 'don't cheat who makes you eat' , firstly I thought it was because I used to cheat with her by throwing my school lunch but I think it's fits here. But this man made my father bleed from his eyes and I'll make his whole family bleed, also his son who is with Cora right now, God will also be not able to save his soul from her.

We were just having food on a table. It was nice after so many years to be back with my family but this bliss was for few days only as I was going to get married.

I was just enjoying my food just when a boy approached me from behind and tapped my shoulder, his fingers were speaking of shaking confidence in him. I turned towards him and he said, "Can I talk to you for a second, outside, please?"

Massimo's bushy eyebrows turned into a tight frown which causes his hairs which were tied in a rubber band to twitch a little but I blinked him assurance and replied with 'okay'.

The way he was controlling his quivering lip says that person was determined for something but the way his hand was behind him was sure that he was nervous because it only shows how a person is curling the fingers nails deep inside his hands to stand straight. He was not a threat.

I excuses myself from them and went with the unknown person. He was quite the whole time while we were in the hallway towards the exit only focused only his breathing and his eyes didn't even blinked like he was afraid that I would stab him from back. As everyone who was in this party were, who sleep with their eyes open.

As soon as we were out and a little away from the entrance in a garden area. He broke the thick silence.

"I know you are Underground Sicilian." He stated with a kind of expression which he might call a smirk but for me it was when seekers finds the hidden one in children game of hide and seek.

"So, is that why am here all the way away from my steak?"

"You really don't know who I am?"

"Certainly, as I don't see a name plate on your head." I shrugged.

"Am Booker Breece" and with that he pounced on me like he was a lion and am his fresh meal to dug upon.

But I ducked it easily as his skills were of a rookie. I easily rolled over my head and pulled his legs causing him to fall over his ass with a thud and stood tall in front of him, my legs on either side of him and hovering on him by bending my spine a little, " Oh! Is that how Breece family treats their fiance?"I tilted my head on side to scowl a little at him.

The fear was evident in his eyes but still his determination was at peak, I stepped off him.

He stood up and jumped again on me, grabbing my neck and shoving in the nearest tree. I huffed and grabbed his hand with even more force that he had to release his hold against my neck and twisted his arm on his back, he winced.

"Are you insane, do you have a death wish or something, If I wasn't in an agreement in marrying you then you wouldn't be standing here alive." I yelled at him.

He got stiffed and I released him by judging him by his slouched shoulder and lowered head that he would not do anything stupid now.

"My father told me that you are as strong and ruthless like me, but it is opposite here", I said to him, he glanced up and then again lowered his head.

"That is not me, he is my younger brother, I was never a fit in this life." He almost whispered but I was able to listen to him as it was quite outside.

"And why we're doing those baby tricks on me?" I asked annoyingly that how could my father set me up with his coward.

"I wanted to kill you as I can't marry you."he croaked.

"And you thought you will win against me and you think am dying to marry you? Boy, it's like adopting a baby whom I will have to carry always on my shoulder" I said amused by him.

"It's not like that it's just......I can't ........I-I-I" He stammered and then he stopped in between and that was enough for me to get furious again and punch him right in face.

"What, can't you speak a single sentence upright?" I didn't shout this time.

"Am gay and when my father and your father made that pact, I didn't know whom I was going to marry. But later when got to know that the Underground child is a girl I wasn't disappointed as I knew my father doesn't know am gay. Later I got to knew about that Massimo is your elder brother I thought if you are dead then I can pursue my father to marry Massimo as you are dead." He said all in one go.

I knew Massimo was gay, only I knew as when we use to talk in these years I asked him once will he ever introduce me to his girlfriend so he had replied with a great hesitation that there was no girlfriend but a boyfriend. I had no problem and asked him several times to take me to him but he was afraid that Boss will find out. As gay never existed in our state. But how did Booker knew that Massimo was gay.

"You were tailing my brother too?" I was more than angry now.

I was about to knock him again when my wrist was caught and was yanked behind my back with my other hand too. I look at the person who was so strong that it was difficult for me to even wriggle in his hold and my eyes popped out in shock.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

1 Yes Boss.

Thank you for reading.

I hope you are all safe in this pandemic in your own houses.

Make sure to give your feedbacks