14| Invasion

"Invasion in hearts and place."

Este POV

"He's lost everything he owned, yet again to us. Well done Essie!", Massimo said with a genuine smile, like he was satisfied with the revenge but this time, I won't take any chance.

"Don't be happy now, we still have some work pending." I told him.

"What kind of?", he asked.

I fetched my phone, and called Vinn, who was appointed as my left hand back in Sicily, I made him one of the guards in today's event.

"Hello! Ma'am"

"Is he dead, yet?"

"No ma'am he ran off, am following him closely, he is going to the place from where his son was found by Coraline. He's just hurt a little on his left hand. If you order he will not take another breathe, we can kill him now only." No matter how much I want him dead but by my hands.

"Keep following him till he gets comes to halt or goes towards airport, then report to me. He doesn't deserve easy death, you will get your share of fun" I told him and turned the phone off.

As phone was on speaker, all three were aware now what the situation was, so no one asked.

"You have Gavnino's son?" Massimo asked me.

"Yes, apparently he was the one to tell his father that where I was in Chicago. How could I leave him, who destroyed my University life.", I said.

"We can rest a bit, then will go to the last property of his, in the morning", I told him.

"The trafficking one?", Dontello asked.

"So you know everything?" I eyed Dontello and his lips turned into smug and I continued, "Well, then let me tell you we also know that you have your very dear worker stuck there, who was sent by you there to investigate but got trapped. And that is a reason you were about to offer your help. Right ?" now me and Massimo were smiling and Booker was beyond shock but Dontello was smiling.

"What happened Boogie woogie and why the heck are you grinning?" I asked both of them, while getting off the boat as it had reached the shore.

"He's not Boogie woogie, Ess. His name is Booker. And you ask your clown Don with a jello starting with T why is he grinning like a joker.", Massimo hissed then laughed. But Dontello was still stepping off the boat, so he wasn't able to listen.

"He's not mine." I hissed at him.

"You want him to be yours?", he whispered as Booker was looking.

"May be."I whispered back.

"My blessing are with you", Massimo said while smiling.

"I was smiling because am happy my 'Going to be wife' is a tough competition to me", D winked at me and I was shocked by the phrase 'Going to be my wife' and that kicked off my all of the doubts from earlier.

"Whatever! Can your brother fight?", I asked him.

"Am right here! you can ask me. I can fight, Donny and Mo have been training me from a long time now. And my size is also an advantage to me." Booker said to me. His size was really intimidating, he was built just like D, huge shoulders and refined muscles but lacked skills. For the record he was taller than Mo-Mimmo-Massimo.

"Cool, are you both coming tomorrow?" I asked them.

"Yup? We are an alliance now, I can't fight much, but I would help as much as I can. Donny, is a great fighter on other hand." Boogiw woogie said.