15| Confession

Dontello POV

The bullet literally took all our breaths away. Massimo was almost on Buk to save him and rip the person who shot at him. Even Este was also shook for a moment.

But after the groan, Booker just mouthed 'Thank You' to Este and took his place again. After all she was the one to mold that stubborn head and make him wear the jacket.

Liam had abducted a person who was a client in this shithole. Because, the person was familiar with the place downstairs. Liam was at the corner of the terrace checking the snipers and other Villani men. He was holding man with his right hand, the person had something stuffed in his mouth to avoid him from speaking anything and his hand were tied at his back, in the jet his feet were also tied but after enough torture on his legs, Liam had freed his legs just enough to navigate us and not to run away.

I gestured Liam top come forward, he implied while dragging the man from his right arm. When that person was fully in view, I saw something wicked in his eyes. He could not be trusted but we did not have had any option.

"Take us to the place where they all will be hiding and one wrong move of you and I will empty my pistol in your head, understood", I hissed at him.

The person tried to clench his teeth through the stuffed item but bowed anyway. I shoved him towards the staircase and as expected he tried to make alarming noise for the people inside the building, I punched him in his gut, his groaned muffled due to stuffing in his mouth.

"You do that one more time and punch will be below next time" I whispered in his ear and that made him stiffened and wriggled his tied hands. Then he started descending, I was beside him, we were being followed by Este, Booker and Massimo, Shawn at the end.

The walls were bright and freshly painted, too bad all this is going to be destroyed. The combination of blue and white made it look like a decent office and nothing like a trafficking place may be this was the reason no one was able to hunt them but Este is great at hacking. I remember how classmates used to prod her to hack the teacher's ppt so that they would get a free lecture and not even one time teachers were dubious of her because she was everyone's biased student.

The building had five floors including the terrace. He directly led us to third floor; we all went there discreetly, as swiftly as we could. We went in a narrow passage which was not at all welcoming and at the end there was a door. I still didn't want to trust him but we followed him at last.

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Este asked him in a manner that it sent chill through all his body and he shivered under my hold. He nodded furiously in reply.

As soon as we reached the door, he tried to say something but I wasn't sure of letting him speak. Massimo came in front sweeping everybody in way and took the hold of the person from me; we shared a glance and he assured me that he will take care of the man.

Massimo tightened the rope around his wrist and that person wailed in his hold, Massimo buffed a knife out of his jeans pocket ever so naturally like it belongs to his hand and positioned it in front of the man's throat and gave enough pressure just to hurt him and no to burst his vein. Only then he removed the stuffed cloth out of the man's mouth.

"There -gasped- m-might..... be t-t-two or three men inside", he almost choked due to the pressure on his throat and wrist.