7| Revenge

One week later

Este POV

"Please fasten your seat belts, the plan is ready to land"

I am in a commercial plane but alone this time,k flying to Korea for a party organised by Gavino, yes the person who is at my back. But he doesn't know what I have planned for him. This whole week I spent training and planning for his end. I hacked their system and got all the information about all of their works and hideouts except for one, his Jeweler's company, which is still undiscovered. The most outrageous thing was he does human trafficking which is not at all good, father has never did it as it is just unacceptable. He always say 'make people your slave but never trade them'.

So the motive is to totally destroy Gavino and my Uncle, father can't do it as he is his brother and moreover, he is really dying, one night I saw him struggling to breathe properly. I can't see him in such pain, so I want to show Gavino that he has messed with wrong people, father should have killed him the day he won all his(Gavino's) properties.

"An-neong 1, welcome to Seoul", the life attended said to me bowing but frowing later because of my face as it had faux or fake skin on it which by the way I made from DIY, It was doing justice to my face by making it pathetic with fake freckles and some fake pimples made by Cora. This all was complimented by my fake braced teeth. Let's not talk about my dress

I walked out while slipping my thick glasses over my nose and saying "Gomawo!", and smirk never leaving my features.

Skipping out of airport after collecting my luggage, I searched for Massimo and Shawn who is one of the trusted man of Massimo.

"Come let's go ma'am, sir is waiting for us outside", Shawn said popping out of nowhere and I had almost got my knife out to rip his read. I nodded and he led me to a Porsche waiting for me. Yes, I made up with Massimo, because I knew at the end, I have to, ultimately, so I did. And I don't enjoy family drama. We promised that we will not end up like Paa and Uncle & if we did, other one must kill him/her.

In these days, we discovered each other abilities, we trained together, and I observed he is pretty good. He got impressed by my hacking skills. I have seen him working so hard and training as well, which made me realize that my father was right; he is the best, indeed.

I made myself comfortable in the car. Massimo nodded at me and resumed whatever he was doing in his phone.

"Are you ready to meet him, it's been long", he asked while slipping his phone in his pocket and grabbed a newspaper.

"Yes. It will be fun, after all these years and that too when he thinks am dead", I said while removing my fake accessories off my face.

Somewhere in Chicago,

Someone's POV

"Did you find her?", Boss asked.

"No Boss", I sighed, already knowing what's coming up.

"It's been months and still there is no clue about Underground Siclian. There is news that she died in a plane blast but I know Abree would have told me about it, after our agreement about your brother and her. It's not me who you are disappointing but your brother. You both have to prove her that you not any less than them."

"May she has shifted back to her father", I said.

"May be you are right. But this is not why I have called you but to invite you at Gavino's party in Korea, you must come there, you might find some clue about her there."

"Since when do you call me at parties?", I said crinkling my eyes as I frowned but sighed when I realize he can't see me.

"This might help you in your search", boss said with hint in his voice.

"Fine, I'll come. When is this party?"

"Tomorrow.", said Boss and hanged up.

"Seriously, tomorrow!", I sighed and left for airport

Korea

Este's POV

"Ciao Vadro Zio 2", I said while taking a seat in front of my former Uncle who was kidnapped by Massimo as he took the initiative to help me destroy Gavino.

"Sei vivo 3?",he asked with eyes popped out and mouth slightly ajar.

"Cosa ne pense 4?", I said with a smug expression, satisfied with fear in his eyes when Massimo came in with gun in his hand.

"Why did you betray your brother?", I asked.

"Brother? He never treated like me one. He was always my Boss and i was just another man he had", he said with a bitter laugh.

"Bullshit! You are a selfish traitor who just lives for himself and doesn't care about others", Massimo growled at him.

"Do you even know where is Aunt Lopa?", I spatted on him.

"Why would I care about a lady who doesn't support his man?", he had the audacity to shout at us.

"You even dare to shout at us. You really don't love your life.", I said while grabbing the tool box.

Massimo smirked by the look on our Uncle's face as I moved towards him.

"Don't be so rude to our Uncle be a good niece", Massimo said almost laughing.

"Fine big brother, I won't cut anything but can I insert?", I asked smirking.

"That I can allow!", Massimo said.

I grabbed his shoulder and said, "It was Aunt Lopa who died in the blast" I took then hold of drilling machine, "And guess whose jet was it? Obviously Gavino's" , I completed while drilling into his collarbone and grinning against him.

He screamed and cried like a baby and was almost fainted when Shawn splashed water on his face, some of which landed on his wound which caused him to scream again.

"Now if you want to die in peace after this, just tell us, where is your Jeweler's company?", I growled.

After he told us the place, me and Massimo let him die in peace, and by peace we meant, put him on fire while he was awake and screaming for help which satisfied my father's pain and fulfilled his revenge. We also sent video to Gavino as a pre-party gift with a message 'this is just the beginning'.

And I left for shopping for the party with Cora.

------------------------------------------

A/N

1 Hello

2 Hello, Vadro Uncle

3 You are alive?

4 What do you think?

Thank you for reading.

Please vote if you like it.