10| Adios?

Dontello POV

I don't know what took over me or from where did I got strength but I hugged her. Despite of knowing the fact that she is not hugger, she not a person who is very fond of physical gestures, but still, I must be crazy to lose my life that I did that. I screamed internally when her hands reached my back and it was not like when we hugged for the 1st time in University when she just tapped my back in anticipation of getting away from my hold, instead her hands were stable.

Our moment was ruined by the loud and nosy host, who played the song and exclaimed, "let the party begin".

We broke our embrace and got in our earlier position to dance. And just when I thought we both are nothing and it's a mere coincidence, the universe wanted us to elope together as the holy song was PERFECT by Ed Sheeran.

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

We swayed together in sync under the lights which were barely a distraction for me to look away from her. If this is my last dance I will not regret it, and if this is last meeting, I will tell her what I feel, it's a lot for one life to keep something inside, after all YOLO. The peace was in her smile and the glances which she was stealing from the hooded eyes of hers.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
Darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?", she asked but I pretended.

"What did I do on purpose, Ess?", I asked while pouting.

Este POV

God! Why is he being all cute? Did he missed me that much. That piece of attraction knows am not hugger still he is pretending like a child who has broke his father's favorite bottle of wine, but why did I hugged him back?

"Don't 'Ess" me, you know me.", I said.

"What you liked it, didn't you?", he said sassily.

"Waoh, who is this being all sassy here?", I said.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

"Then why did you hugged me, Ess baby?" , he said while stressing on the new nick name. and I don't know why, but I felt heat rising to my cheeks.

"That was.......reflex.", I said, trying to avoid his eyes.

"Oh! I see.", he said looking directly at me.

I hummed in response and looked everywhere except for his eyes.

"Just admit it you missed me.", he said again.

"Don't flatter yourself."

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

"No seriously, where were you? And how did you got out of the Kidnapper's shell?"He asked and worry was reflecting in his voice.