12| Predicament

Este POV [continued]

"Stop picking upon my brother, you want to fight then come fight with me! Don't move! Or you will loose your limbs to----", it was then only when he looked at me, with his eyes all too wide.

I was more than surprised to see him there with his power enforced on me. And expressions on his face were enough to judge that he was as amazed as much i was.

"Este why are you........?", D tried to ask but may be he lost the track of what he was trying to say.

"She is the Underground Sicilian." Booker stated and colours faded away from D's face.

Dontello's POV

As soon as I made my way towards my brother, there was a part of me who wanted to ditch my brother and spend the night with her. But I know I couldn't do that.

So went to see my brother, he met me and said,

"Am going to kill her and then I can marry his brother, you can join me after 5 minutes at the park on the left of the exit."

"What? What are saying?"I was so confused of what is going on.

"I told you about the boy whom I have met in a club of Palermo, I like him, and it turns out he is the son of Abree. When father showed me who she is, she was with him! she was with Massimo, father told me that he is her brother." He had told me about him, how he met him and grew liking for him but never told anything else about him except for aforementioned's name. He also told me that they never really shared any information on their family with each other, it is how it works in Palermo.

"You think father will ever approve of it?"I asked because I know gay never exist where we do.

"I know he won't," there was a pause "untill she is alive. So when she will not be there then I can propose the idea of getting married to him, for the collaboration, you know."he said.

I couldn't believe him, all sappy. He was never a person like us---me and father. Buk loved living his life in New York, far away from here, he can't even protect himself, and here he is going to kill the girl who is going to be Boss of the whole state. I enjoyed everything, spying, fighting and anything that father taught me. Me and Mom always tried to keep Buk away from here but father got him back home and forced him to be the Boss and marry that girl. Though we both agree, I should be the Boss not him but our Boss won't listen. Being the head or not I will never anyone near my brother.

"Buk, Does he like you?", I asked worried for him.

"I don't know where I stand in his life but whatever it is I can't marry a girl, Donny." He said.

I didn't know what to do now. "Fine go but I will come with you." I said.

"No. I can do this." He said but I knew he couldn't, he can't even stand blood sight, how was he supposed to kill someone.

"Fine. Go." With that he left towards the girl which gave me enough time to visit my dad and asked how dangerous that girl can be. After learning about her from dad I ran as fast as I could to Booker because it was not a good idea to let him alone with her.

Just when I reached there, a girl in a white flowery jump suit was there, with her hair tucked in a bun. I couldn't see her face clearly in the faint light of the decoration peeking through the leaves of the tree, she delivered a punch on his face but before she could hurt him more I got there and hold her hands behind her back.

But I almost forgot to breathe for the moment when I recognised the girl too well, the lump in my throat made it more difficult, but I had to concede that she was Este.

That meant Underground Sicilian was Este, all the time I was looking for her? She is the one going to marry my brother? Why did she change the clothes? When did she? She is not just the President of the University but going to be the Boss? What the hell is this?

"Y-Y-You are the Underground Villani?" I was still getting the hold of revelation, all this while I never got even a inkling. I released her from my hands.

She was also shocked to find me in this way, she has never seen me in force, she was the one to save me.

"Yes I am b-but are you that spy who was after me? You are Dontello Breece?" She started off stammering but roared the last sentence. " You were spying on me all the while, when I was the only friend you had?"

"Yes, but never got any information about you. There is -----" She didn't let me complete and I didn't understand why was she so furious on me and that side of her was intimidating. But I was certain that she won't harm me. She won't right?

"On top of that you tailed my brother too" she yelled again, I didn't get it why is so worked up like I have betrayed her.

"Why would we do that, it has nothing to do with him." I told her.

"Then how does your brother knows my brother so well." She rasped.

"No I was not chasing him . Buk met him at a gay bar in Palmero. Now stop yelling, it won't change anything, we need work together." I told her, I don't know from where I found this calm which I never had before but I couldn't shout at her.

Este POV

I couldn't get straight anything in my mind. It was a lot of information to grasp though I am a person who is used to learn a whole pile of files about information but it was about D, I would never have imagined him like this, I saw red in his eyes when he was there to protect his brother.

He was right, we need to work together but I can't, why is this a mess?

"When did you change your clothes? That is the reason I couldn't recognise you." He asked me.

"Accident" I couldn't tell him the truth that for the protection I needed to change the dress to keep myself armed and that dress was not helping.

Now what was to happen, am I to marry my brother's lover and have my crush as his best man. My degree is at stake, my father is dying, I am courted to a baby and more than anything this place has bombs.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N

Happy 600+ viewsss🎉🎊

Thank you for reading.

I hope you liked it.

Leave your viewssssssss.