The new day for love to strike!

[ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

☆☆☆☆☆☆

It's the first day of Adam's new academic session and he is waiting for his school bus to arrive. As usual, it was late. He quickly bought some toffees from a nearby store.

Adam to himself -"Hmm new year, new day, old school, a new bus, old friends...not bad...".

Adam -"It has been like that all my school years right from my childhood till my teenage years. I wonder if anything new is ever going to happen at all. "

While waiting, his mind wanders off to the beautiful girl he saw a few days ago.

Adam to himself-"I wish I could have met her again. "

Adam -"I don't know why I'm feeling that way. But I just wish to meet her. "

The bus -""Honk! Honk!"

Adam -"Huh!?"

The sound from the vehicle soon bought him out of my thoughts.

Adam -"What I started daydreaming right now? Shoot! I need to get inside the bus."

The school bus arrived and with the rest of my friends, he got in. He greeted Mr Alex, his school bus driver and also the one with whom he had a good friendship.

Adam -"New bus Mr Alex? Seems you are having a great start this year.".

Alex -"Yeah, let's see how long it runs."

Adam -"Don't worry. This time you're gonna rock it!" .

Alex -"Hope so! Now go and have your seat."

He started the engine.

Adam nods and sat at his usual window seat with one of his friends, Jayden.

Adam -"Jade! How was your winter vacation?".

Jade -"You know the usual stuff."

Adam -"And by usual do you mean going on a tour to the beach?"

Jade -"Hehe. So you know huh?"

Adam -"Of course it was all across your social media! I looked up at Mystargram and I must say. You were looking very happy."

They continued chatting and were halfway on the way to their school.

Adam noticed the person sitting on the fourth seat on the right side parallel to him. He was baffled as he remembered the girl who was sitting there.

The same smile, the same cheerfulness, the dimple on her cheeks and the radiant glow of her eyes. She was the girl whom he fell in love with at first sight.

Adam -"Wow is she? Is she? That girl I saw in my like...ah...dreams? What should I do now?"

His heart started beating at a rate higher than a racer and his ears turned red. If anyone saw him at that moment, one could easily notice that he was blushing as his whole face was red!

The rest of way to school Adam thought of possibilities that could have happened, had he initiated a conversation with her.

This was also the first time, he felt so nervous talking to a girl. It was very strange. He never felt so nervous like that.

Questions popped up in his mind. But he didn't have the guts to talk to her. "Should I ask her name? Or should I ask where she lives? But what if she mocks me? Oh, come on. Why am I being so dumb?"

The bus soon reached his school. He kept on thinking about her and thought he would go down after her.

But she did not get out and soon all the students left the bus and he felt a bit awkward, so he got down. After which she got down and left for her school.

He was surprised that her school was just opposite to his! It made him happy and for the first time, he felt so ecstatic.

Later on, the whole day he kept on thinking about that moment and kept praying that while going back to school he would be able to talk to her.

But while reaching the bus, after school, he was late and missed the chance to sit near her.

“Damn it. So close yet so far!” he thought.

But he made up his mind to talk to her the next day. He had a good look at her face as recompense.

That night he kept on thinking about her. He didn't fall in love with her body but he fell for her cuteness. Her face, her cheeks, her nose, her ears, her hairs, her eyes and her smile. The perfect combination of all he had ever seen in someone other than his mom.

He was completely smitten by her beauty and decided to have her as his life partner.

“No, no, I should stop it. I should not start my destruction.” he forced himself to ignore his feelings for her.

He tried to convince himself that falling in love should not be his priority right now and should concentrate only on his studies.

He have seen many of his friends and relatives getting into love and facing the troubles of societal pressures.

“I am mature I shouldn't make mistakes as others did. I must take control of myself. I shouldn't flow with emotions.”

With these words, he tried to manage himself and slept peacefully.

The next day as he got on the bus he found her sitting with Nancy, a schoolmate of hers,whom he knew.

Nancy said -“Rose did you know I heard some rumours about a guy trying to propose to you at our school!?”

Adam was shocked to hear that. But he was also happy to finally get to know her real name.

Rose replied to her-“Nancy, I don't care about boys. My life goal is to be a brilliant scientist and work for the "Nexus Innovation" and that's my first priority!”

These very words made Adam calm down in an instant. He was very glad and grateful for knowing this.

But he immediately realised that he was again thinking about her. He quickly ignored those thoughts and hoped to sit far away from her.

But destiny already had a different plan. To my surprise, there is only one seat! And that too was the seat parallel to Rose's seat. He sighed.

With no option left, he sat on that seat and starts looking out of the window. Hoping to think or daydream about something else.

A few minutes later, he  heard the sound of Rose and Nancy chatting. And her cute laugh made his determination crumble down to pieces.

He could not turn away from the feelings that had already risen in his heart. And he knew that she has already made a place in his heart.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆