A Ray of Hope

[𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙾 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙰𝙽 𝙸𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶.]

Adam was living the world of vice and there was no stopping in his progression into it.

But one day while going towards the school Adam is met by a girl .

Adam notices that she is his new neighbour. He couldn't look at her like he looks towards other girls. Adam gets nervous on not having that bad feeling. In the meantime the girl asks -

Daisy-"Hi Adam,where are you going ?"

Adam -"To school, I guess!"

Daisy -"Oh,but I heard that the bus isn't going "

Adam -"What ? Who told you ?"

Daisy -"The people residing near the bus stop. "

Adam -"Nah, the bus is going ! I know."

Daisy -"Ah...What should I do then ?"

Adam -"Come on let's wait and if the bus doesn't come we will return !"

Daisy -"Hmm.... okay"

Both start walking towards the bus stop.

Daisy being new to this place somewhat feels uncomfortable to initiate a talk. Adam gasps this discomfort and states -

Adam -"You want to ask something "

Daisy -"Ah...no "

Adam -"It seemed you wanted to"

Daisy -"Really...I don't know !"

Adam -"You didn't give me your intro."

Daisy -"Ah...well... I am Daisy and my father got transferred here last month."

Adam -"Hmm...well there comes the bus"

They get on the bus and the bus starts to move. Adam has a look on Rose and proceeds to sit at the last seat. Daisy invites him to sit with her.

Daisy -"Adam, you can sit here too. "

Adam -"Yeah,but these seats are for juniors."

Daisy -"Well thanks for saving my today's class "

Adam -"You are welcome."

Adam proceeds to the last seat and sits.
Daisy too seats near on the seat next to Rose.

Adam to himself -"What's just happened ? Hew...I can understand why I don't like Rose physically but what's happening with Daisy. Aww...just forget it !"

Adam spends the journey to school in thinking about the incident happened in the morning with Daisy.

The day goes well at school and Adam spends his time with his backbencher friends. While returning from school Adam again as regular has a deep look at Rose. Adam spends the time of the way to home by listening to music.

On the bus stop Adam and Daisy get down together and walk towards home. Although they didn't talk anything but when daisy reached her home she thanked Adam and bade  a bye.

Adam become a bit uncomfortable upon hearing this but he too bade a bye and entered his home.

Adam become a bit soft while talking with Daisy and he himself didn't have any answer to it.

These thoughts kept Adam busy enough that night that he forgot about the bad habits he started practicing.

The next day he wakes up late and hurries to school.

Follow up to the next chapter to know how Adam deals with his new neighbour and his bad habits. Will he be able to change.?

Find all this out in the next Chapter -"The New Friend".