The Ocean of Sins

Play the song above 👆 to experience the dark story with essence.

Getting destroyed is the easiest thing on earth and returning from the verge of destruction is almost impossible.

Adam's life turned upside down as he focused more on girls...and before he could understand he was addicted to girls...His bad company did it worse and Adam even forgot about his first love at some point.

The world of vice is not very far from normal life. The only thing that is needed to reach it is to know about it .
The mind will find the way and you will be in it in no time.

To come out of the world of vice takes something more than mental strength. It requires your soul, a good friend and some need to change.

Adam wasted almost 4 months on a girl doing nothing and this resulted in poor grades in his studies. He got pressure from his parents which led to frustration.

Adam bestfriends were lost as he avoided them from the time he fell for Rose. He started staying alone and in later days with the backbenchers.

Staying with the backbenchers friendship circle he started learning topics which were not for decent people. At first he hesitated and felt it was wrong and he should return to his old friends but those topics kept on flashing on his mind.

He researched on those topics and day by day he was getting addicted. He rejoined the backbenchers group and was totally addicted to their company.

Adam, a person who was known by all for his goodness and good character was now turning mysterious. No one would understand him and thus no new people befriended him.

Although he didn't do anything bad but was being filled with dirt in his mind. He started losing his patience and started keeping an intense look.

He reached to a point where even the slightest push to do a wrong work would result in doing it. He was turning into devil and was just on the verge of being a devil. Only the distance was a last push.

Days and nights would pass and he won't study. He would use internet and fill his mind with whatever bad things present.

Rose, the girl whom he loved,for whom he decided to change was no more in his mind. Adam totally forgot her and replaced her with his new hunger for knowing the vices of the world.

Although Adam was turning bad but he couldn't look at Rose with bad eyes. He understood that Rose being his first love was protected by his conscience.

Adam was now a person who had an evil eye on girls. He was no more an innocent boy but was now turning to a devil.

Having destroyed his school life ?
Having destroyed his mindset?
Having lost his true friends?
Having lost his innocence ?
Having himself on the verge of being a devil ?

What will Adam do further ?

Will he ever make a comeback or will he be lost into the dark world in working out real sins ?

What will happen to Adam ?

Read the next chapter to know his fate...