The Ultimate Plan

Play the video above and enjoy the story with music.... 😊

Adam -" I had a totally wrong perspective of love at the beginning...but now let's rethink."

Adam -"What's her goal in life ? She wants to be a scientist, right ! And what do I wanna be ? The same ! We were always the same ! If I become a greater scientist than her , if she works under me, maybe I will be able to meet her regularly but !!! No ! This time she will accept me as I will be her friend and as our friendship grows we will be in relationship, then marriage then my whole life with her !!! Adam giggles as he plans his future actions !

Adam sleeps while thinking about Rose and wakes up the next day.

Adam goes to the dining table where his father is reading newspaper.

Adam stands next to him and accepts his faults and assures his father that in the finals he won't let him down.

Adam -"Dad, I accept my fault and I am really sorry for disrespecting you yesterday. I will work real hard for the finals and won't let you down again."

Adam's father gets a bit confused with the sudden change in the attitude of Adam but smiles on hearing Adam's words.

Robert -"Really !" (Smiles)

Adam -"Yes dad !"

Adam grabs an apple and leaves for his school.

Adam started sitting in the middle seats of the bus and stoped being the negative person he had started to be.

In the bus when Adam saw Daisy sitting with Rose :

Adam to Daisy -"I hope it worked out !"

Daisy -"Yeah it worked,but sorry I couldn't call you back. My mom took away my phone soon after that."

Adam -"It's all right."

Adam takes a seat two seats away from them
Adam is back to normal and concentrated in his classes like before. He answered the questions which were asked to him thereby getting praise from his teachers.

Adam quit his bad friends and started moving away from them.

Adam thought of rejoining his old friends but felt that he was not ready for that yet.

After returning from school and having his lunch he sat down on his study table after months and started his studies for the finals.

With just one month in hand  Adam kept studying regularly and managed to pass his finals with more than 70% marks and thereby getting a seat at the Town College of Sciences.

Rose scored more than 90% and got a chance to study at the Imperial college for Einsteins.

Adam was really sad when Rose left her native land for higher studies but was still happy at her success.

Adam still determined to propose Rose after he completes his studies and becomes a scientist works hard.

Daisy scoring almost as same as Adam takes her admission at the Town College of Sciences.

With unknown and unpredictable future Adam's journey continues in his college life.

Will Adam be able to become a greater scientist than Rose ?

Will Adam be able to propose Rose ?

Will Rose accept Adam's proposal ?

Will Daisy be always there to direct Adam towards the right way?

Will Adam be able to live a peaceful life with Rose ?

Read the next chapter -"The Seperate Ways."  To find out !