The Self-Repairment

Adam walks to home with positiveness but a Strom was awaiting for him at home.

After Adam enters his home rains of scoldings start to fall from his father !

Adam is questioned about his poor academic results and his changed attitude !

Robert -"Have a look ! Boss has come."

Adam -"Dad !"

Robert -"No, no don't say that ! Call me bank...as that's what I am to you... right!"

Adam -"What's wrong with you ?"

Robert -"O, ho...boss doesn't know what wrong...?"

Adam -"After many days I am in a good mood please don't spill it off !"

Robert -"I will... because you are spilling my life ! I am sending you to the best school and what are you doing ? "

Adam -"What am I doing?"

Robert -"That's what I am asking. You are scoring low marks regularly so what are you doing?"

Adam -"I was...ah..."

Robert -"Say... you were busy with friends ! You were wasting your time ! Yes and why not ? Your father is a rich person and you will enjoy his money ! Right !"

Adam -" No ! That's not the case."

Robert -"It takes hard work to earn money and don't think my money will last forever."

Adam -"I know that !"

Robert -"Then why aren't you studying idiot ! You donkey !"

Adam -"Dad ! Stop insulting me !"

Robert -"Why would I ? You insulted me by not studying well and now you are arguing with me !"

Adam -"You do your work and let me do my work !"

Robert -"ANI...tell your son to shut his mouth or I will..."

Ani -"Adam ! How are you talking to your dad ?"

Adam -"If he talks to me like that I will also reply in the same sense."

Robert slaps Adam with full force.

Adam goes inside his room and slams his door shut.

Robert too goes to his room and Ani stands there in shock for some time .

Adam to himself -"Why does this happen ? When ever everything is going right something bad happens....aww...!"

Adam's phone's notification rings.

Adam -"Who the hell is this right now !"

Adam flips his phone and finds that daisy has sent her a message.

As soon as Adam read the message Daisy calls him.

All of a sudden Adam's anger was cooled down like an ice.

Adam receives the call :

Daisy -"I hope I didn't disturb you."

Adam trying to overcome this sudden event -"Ah...well...yes, I mean no."

Daisy -"Are you alright ?"

Adam -"Yeah ! Kind of ! I mean I am alright ! "

Daisy -"You sound a little bit out of the....I mean how you usually talk !"

Adam (trying to adjust his voice) -"Ah well never mind that it's just because of the abnormal secretions of hormones during teens. By the way why did you call me ?"

Daisy -" I just...well I am unable to see the status of Checksapp . Do you know why is this happening or how to solve it ?

Adam -"Hmm, try updating the app or restarting your phone."

Daisy -"Okay. I will try that."

Adam -"It should work."

Daisy -"So what were you doing!"

Adam -"Well just got in my room."

Daisy -"Can I ask you something ?"

Adam -"What ?"

Daisy -"To what extent should one go for their loved ones."

Adam -"For loved ones the extent should be till where they are correct. If they wrong others or themselves then they have reached the limit."

Daisy -"Sorry,I couldn't understand."

Adam -"In simple words You should help you loved ones till they have a correct reason and are doing for truth and good. By the time they do it selfishly out of greed,power, or things that would be bad for others you should stop helping them and stop them from doing bad."

Daisy -"I see "

Adam -"Yeah."

Daisy -"Thanks for being by me. Bye"

Adam -"Yup, bye."

Adam lies on his bed and rethinks over the things he said to Daisy. He is feeling bad for the way he shouted at his Dad. He is overwhelmed with regret.

Adam to himself -"Man, why can't I apply the same wisdom to myself which I give others. I treated too wrong with my dad today. He was right, I am continuously falling in studies and where did it all start. That one glance,no , no, that one wrong decision. A wrong decision and I corrupted myself with sins. "

Adam closes his eyes and imagines the face of Rose.

Adam to himself -"That beautiful face, the whole world would engage in war for whom ! The best combination of beauty, and she is near me. What am I doing? Just wasting myself for nothing. Few months ago I started a failed venture into love but made wrong decisions as I wasn't experienced and because of the teenage abnormal hormone secretion. But now it's the right time to change. I will be 18 in 2 years, although still young teen but this time every decision will be a mature one. Yeah. "

What will be Adam's plan this time?

Will he be able to control himself from going back to the sinful world ?

What Problems will make him get back to the sinful world?

Will he ever be able to live a peaceful life with Rose ?

Check out the next chapter -"The Ultimate Plan !" To find out !