The Seperate Ways

After joining the new college Adam is determined to be the greatest scientist and studies real hard.

Adam on the first day of his college:

Adam -"So here it is, the second part of my journey. "

Adam walks out of his house and meets Daisy.

Adam -"Good Ma'am."

Daisy -"Good Morning sir."

Adam -"So, are you ready for the college life."

Daisy -"Yeah, I am really very excited."

Adam -" Yeah you should be !"

Adam -"So, how are we gonna reach our college as our school bus doesn't go in that direction."

Daisy -"Oh, really." (smirks)

Adam -"Yes Ma'am."

Daisy -"Ah, don't worry about that,my Dad just hired my friendly neighbour to drop me college everyday."

Adam -"May I too have a seat Ma'am."

Daisy -"Oh, come on...I don't think you wanna be late on the very first day ! Now go and bring your bike !"

Daisy gives a slight push as she finishes her statement.

Adam brings out his brand new bike which he received from his dad as a gift for trying well even at the last moment.

Daisy sits at the back of Adam and they drive of to their college.

They reach their in time and start off their classes.

Adam excels in all the exams held in his school and maintains a friendly relationship with Daisy.

During the last days of the first quarter of Daisy's college year she befriends a new classmate.

Andrew, the most handsome guy and the second topper of the college.

Adam although didn't have anything to do with Andrew at first. But when he saw Daisy spending more time with Andrew, a feeling of uncomfort crept in his heart.

Adam tried to avoid by being carried away by emotions and focused more on his studies.

A few months later a special contest was held for a special seat at Imperial College of Einsteins.

Adam applied for the seat and earned it with his hard work. Adam was super excited about this because he was now going to his love's College. Adam informed his dad about this and his father readily supported him.

Adam didn't have any friends other than Daisy in college so he messaged her to meet him at the echo garden in the evening, just before the day he was about to leave college and town.

In the evening -

Daisy walks into the garden and find the garden almost empty as usual. She runs her eyes around the garden and finds Adam sitting at the swing. She walks to him -