The New Bad Boy?

[You can play the video above 👆 and read the chapter to have a better feeling of the story. Happy reading...😊]

Adam is ready for his transformation and he starts it from the basic.

Adam -"I need to build up my confidence first. From now I will sit at the back seat with those bad boys to build up my  confidence. Yeah."

Adam again thinks after uttering the statement.

Adam -"But if I change all of a sudden people will doubt that something is wrong. I will change bit by bit everyday. Yes...this is what I will do..."

The next day as he enters his school bus and just gives one glance to Rose and proceeds to seat with the backbenchers.

Adam -"Hey guys ! What's up?"

Albert-"Adam, come have a seat with us."

Adam - "Thanks Albert. So how are you doing?"

Albert - "Everything is fine. What about you? It's the first you are seating at the back."

Adam - "Yeah...I am just trying to experience the lifestyle of backbenchers before ending my High School life."

Albert - "Wow... what should I say,,,ah,, welcome (laughs)."

Adam - "Hmm(smiles)."

Adam - "I need to look  dashing ...ah.. what should I do."

Albert - "You should comb your hair in the vertical direction, you will look cool."

Adam - "Really?"

Albert nods.

The next day Adam comes and his hairs are high above with utmost attitude and proceeds for the last seat of school bus.

Adam (to Albert) - "How do I look ?"

Albert - "Cool,man!"

Adam - "Thanks man !"

Adam continues to keep up the same style and attitude but fails to get Rose's attention. After a few days one morning Albert questions something to Adam.

Albert - "Do you see that girl? (points towards Rose)"

Adam - "Well yes."

Albert - "Do you know her?"

Adam - "Nope (gets serious from inside but hides his reactions)."

Albert - "What do you think....If I propose her, then how will she react ??"

Adam - "Well are you serious."

Albert - "At my level best!"

Adam - "Ah,um well just a minute."

Adam thinks a bit.

Adam (to himself)- "If I let him start a friendship with Rose then I too can talk to her....yeah...and I don't think she will like Albert..so let me be her friend through Albert and then if she rejects him then....(smiles)."

Adam (to Albert) - "Don't propose her directly,at first have friendship. Then slowly and steadily keep going."

Albert- "Thanks. I will talk today itself."

Adam - "You are most welcome."

Albert during the return journey from school sits on the back seat of Rose and asks Adam too to seat with him. Adam agrees and sits with him.

Albert initiates a conversation with Rose-

Albert - "It seems you are new here."

Rose - "Actually,I am older than you brother."

Adam to himself in his mind - "Aw...her sweet voice."

Albert gets baffaled up on he being called brother.

Albert - "What? Look at my face,am I a brother material?"

Rose - "Honestly...umm..Yeah... you are a brother material."(with utmost calmness)

Adam to himself in his mind -"Going right Rose... don't make him your boyfriend. I am here."

Albert - "Let's be friends first then you will understand what material I am."

Rose - "Ah... you boys will never progress."

Adam is in complete silence and listening to each and every word with full attention.

Albert - "Then be my friend and make me progress."(giggles)

Rose - "You are like hyena...yeah a hyena...no shame nothing."

Albert - "What? Then you are sick!"(gets angry)

Rose starts talking to her friend.

Albert to Adam - "She has too much attitude. Aw...my good mood is no more."

Adam to Albert - "Don't worry you will get someone else! Someone better than her!"

Adam to himself - "As for me she is the best."

Albert - "Yeah.. you are right!"

Adam reaches home and later at night thinks about what he should do next.

Adam to himself - "Maybe I should keep up a stylish attitude and maybe in some time she will notice me and then we will be friends...(giggles)"

Adam decides to change his hair style on regular basis , starts sitting at the back seat of school bus, and dresses in an attractive manner.

Everyone boy in the bus wishes  Rose but Adam decides not to do so. Adam feels in this way he can take her attention.

All this continues for a few weeks until Adam gets frustrated on not getting her attention.

Adam gets too much busy in thinking about Rose that he forgets about his study and thus scores bad marks in his exams.

Although Adam's primary goal was to get attention of Rose by having a changeover but this changeover brought him no benefit.

He day by day began losing himself and his good friends and started friendship with boys who didn't have any sign of good future. Their goal was to get as many girlfriends as possible and enjoy life.

With this Adam started falling into the deepest ocean of wrongs from where comeback was almost impossible.

To know what happens next please wait for the next chapter - "The Ocean of Sins."

The next chapter is going through change and it will be updated soon... please read the next chapters and assuming that Adam got addicted to bad habits and friends.