💖1💖

Can't believe that 3yrs have passed since u have gone. Idk where r u? How u have been? Do u still remember us. Telling all these things in his mind;win started shifting his body from his son who was snuggling close to his chest.

"Lighty wake up, it's already 8 o'clock. "   Win said softly to his son.
".....mmmmm" Light woke up rubbing his eyes with his little hands. "Mommy, plz make me omelette today plz plz, I want to eat it plz~~~~"
Win not being able to resist his son's charms chuckled and told "ok dear. But now come with me,u have to brush ur teeth"

Win dressed his boy up and told him to sit while he was also getting ready to go for his office. Light spends his day in daycare cuz he's not that old enough to go to school while win had found a job for him after his husband suddenly left both him and his son. The head  of the daycare, Saint is a very lively person and loved Light very much, he knows about win and bright's problem very well.

"Hello Light, good morning!! "Saint said. Light got down from his mother's embrace and ran towards Saint and hugged him.
" Bye bye mommy."Light waved at his mommy and Win kissed him bye.

Light is younger than all the children in the daycare and sometimes his mommy gets a bit late in picking him up. He's very attached to Saint in the daycare after all the kids left with their parents, he's the only one left with Saint in the daycare.

"Uncle Saint " Light tugged on saint's shirt while Saint was busy cooking foods for the children.
Saint chuckled at the baby boy's cuteness and asked him" What happened little master? "

Light pouted and asked him" Do u know when will my daddy come back? "
Saint's smile faded by hearing the little boy's qs.

" ummmm dear ...." Saint didn't actually know what to say

" Plz tell uncle; whenever I ask mommy about daddy, he always tells that Daddy is working overseas and will come back soon."

Saint smiled and told "Yeah that's right, ur daddy will come back soon". 😊

The sun started setting and all the parents have came and pick up their kids. Light was left alone in the daycare with Saint. Saint always cheers Light up and never let  him feel lonely.

At 7pm, Win came. He picked up his one and only son who had fallen asleep in saint's arms. He took Light in his arms and kissed his temple.

While win was leaving, Saint called him and told

"Light asked about Bright today "

Win's eyes widened by hearing this, he haven't expected that Light will ask this to Saint. He always used to tell his son that his dad will soon come back but he really don't know whether his husband will come back or not.

OK P'Saint thanks for telling this and thank you for caring for him.

"It's OK win, he's just like my kid"

Win placed sleeping Light in the passenger seat and he started driving the car. While driving only one qs was running in his mind

"Why did u leave us Bright? "