💖11💖

Win spent about one whole week with Light. They played in the park and sometimes New will take a visit and he would bring Sun with him. With all these things one week ended.

Win was cooking in the kitchen,Light was sitting on his baby chair with a little pout on his face.

"Mommy plz don't go, be with me, play with me. Plsssseeeee "Light protested.

Win teasingly ignored his son's words and fed him while his son keeps blabbering.

Light got too much attached with his mommy these days that he won't let Win go anywhere and if Win tries to go he will end up being a crying mess.

Win stopped his car in front of the day care and took Light in his arms and went inside the daycare.

"Good morning Light, how r u now? " Saint greeted.

Light didn't run away to Saint and hug him like he used to do before instead he answered and Greeted Saint from his mommy's arms only.

Win handed Light to Saint's arms and bade him bye.

But......

No sooner did he turn around....

"MOMMMMMYYYYYYYY DONNNN'TTTT GOOOO" Light screamed until the top of his lungs and then started to cry.

Win just didn't know what to do.

Light continued crying in Saint's arms.

"Shhhhh Lighty, we will play many games here, look there r many frds too, we will eat ice-creams and enjoy a lot and mommy will also come back as soon  as his work is finished. "Saint tried to Comfort Light.

But it's of no avail.

Light continued crying and screaming" I want to be with mommy, I want to play with him, MOMMMMMYYYYYYYY ".

Win rubbed his temple by hearing all the screams and took his son into his arms.

Light immediately hugged his mommy tightly and buried his head in the crook of Win's neck.

Win could feel his shirt's collar was getting wet by Light's tears.

Win dialed Tay's phone number.

"Hello Tay a problem has crept in"

"Why? What happened? "Tay asked.

" Light is not leaving me, I'm in his daycare care, he's a crying mess now and is not leaving me. What will I do now? "

" OK bring him with u " Tay answered.
" WHAT!!!! DO U KNOW WHAT U R TELLING? BRINGING LIGHT TO OFFICE?? U KNOW HOW NAUGHTY HE IS? "Win just screamed but Light took the phone from his mommy's hands and told" U r very good uncle Tay, I lobeeee uuu".

"I love u too dear. Now come fast, I'll give u chocolates" Tay answered and hung up the call.

Win just cursed Tay and took Light with him and apologised Saint for the inconvenience caused cuz of his son and left.

"Good morning Light " Tay greeted Light as soon as he saw him.

He carried Light in his arms and gave him a chocolate.

Light ran towards Win and told" Mommy look uncle gave me a chocolate, let's eat together" Win got mesmerised by his son's words and took him into his arms and told " ok dear let's go".

He took Light into his cabin. He told Light "Light u will just sit here and eat. No naughtiness ok"

"Okie dokie mommy no naughtiness "Light told and showed a thumbs up to Win.

LUKE'S POV

My heart is beating very fast, I've missed Win so much this entire week and now finally I'll confess him. Hope he will not reject me.

AUTHOR'S POV

Win's phone rang he picked up by seeing Tay was calling him.

"Hello Win can u bring me the Green file "and then he ended the call.

" Light wait right here mommy will be back "

" Where r u going mommy? "asked Light.

" I'm going to give this file to uncle Tay " told Win.

" I'll give it to him for u mommy, ur superman Light will do ur work for u " Light told confidently.

Win chuckled by his son's behaviour and told" when did u become superman Light. U r too small dear for this work. Wait here I'll come back ".

" Noo mommy I'll go " Light protested.

" ok then give the file to the room next to my room. OK. And then come back "Win ordered.

" Yesh mommy ".

Light entered  Tay's room and gave him the file.

Just then Luke knocked the door.

Tay let him come him.

" Hello Tay is Win present today? "Luke asked.

" yes Mr. Ishikawa ". Answered Tay.

While they were talking Light, who was standing beside Tay was giving Luke a deadly glare.

Luke just ignored the kid's glare and walked out of the room and headed towards Win's room.

While Luke was walking, he could feel someone is behind him but  when he turned around he couldn't find anyone. He thought he's thinking too much and shrugged off these  thoughts aside.

Win heard that someone is opening his cabin's door, he knew that it'll be Light, he told "R u back Light?" while eyes glued into the laptop.

"Win it's me ".

Win lifted his head from the laptop and saw Luke and he smiled at him.

" Long time no see Win. How r u? "

" I'm fine ".

" Actually I want to tell  u something Win" Luke told.

"Sure tell. "

" The thing is that I Li-----before he could continue he was cut off by a small voice.

"What r u doing in my mommy's room? "the kid told.

" Light haven't I taught u not to talk to elders like that? " Win told to Light in his strict voice.

" I'm so sorry Mr.Ishikawa for his behaviour "Win apologised.

Luke's face was blank, he was just like" Did this kid called Win MOMMY now? "

He directly asked Win" Who is this kid Win? "

Win smiled and took Light into his arms and Light hugged his mommy tightly.

Win told" This is Light, my son ".

Luke's heart broke into Millions of pieces by hearing Win's words.

" OK so what u were telling Mr.Ishikawa? Plz continue" Win told.

Luke with a heavy heart told "oh yeah I was telling that I like the thing that u work so hard about the contract".

Win smiled.

"OK bye Win I have to go " Luke bade bye to Win.

" Yes bye " Win told.

Luke went away like a dead corpse.

To be continued.........

(R u guys excited for today's episode? Tbh I'm very sad that after today's ep only one episode will be left 😭😭😭😭😭. Well I hope u guys will enjoy this story. Vote and comment 💕💕💕. Love you guys.)