💖2💖

5 yrs ago...

Win, the 2nd year student was standing near a coffee shop , waiting for his frds Fong, Ohm and Phuak. His beauty not only attracts guys,but it is also enough to  make other girls jealous.

While Bright is a famous boy in the university, he's also a 2nd yr student like win. He's always gives badboy vibes but actually he has a soft heart. Coincidentally his  frds Man and Boss told him to wait for them near the coffee shop. He sighed after hearing this and put his phone in his pocket and started walking towards the coffee shop.
But... As soon as he reached the shop, an angel like face came in  front of his eyes, he couldn't take his eyes off from him. The angel like side face caused  him to lose his mind, butterflies began to run in his stomach and his heart started beating faster. While he was observing this beauty in front of him, suddenly his frds came and tapped his back. Bright didn't respond. Again his two frds shooked him very hard and then only he came back to his senses. Man smirked and told "Seems like someone is in love". Boss also smirked and told " I can smell love from someone".By hearing all these Bright got shy and smacked the head of his two frds. Man and Boss flinched in pain and told" Fuck you Bright, it hurts". Bright laughed very hard afyer hearing the complaints. Man told him " u like him right?"
Bright rubbed his nape and nodded his head.
Man told him " do u know who he is? ; he is win metawin, the most famous one among boys". And bright was just like what!?
Man told "yes dude as u r popular among girls, he's popular among boys and even girls r jealous of him cuz of his angel like beauty".

After hearing this, Bright again stared at win who was still waiting.

Bright chucked and told " he's really the beauty

Bright chucked and told " he's really the beauty. No one can replace his place in my heart".

Meanwhile Win's frds came and they head towards their campus.

Bright did the same with his frds too. They also headed towards their campus.

Win always has a crush on Bright since  high school but he never got the courage to confess to him. He knew that Bright is in the same University as him, but still he was afraid to confess to him cuz of Bright's badboy image.

Who knew that the one whom win had crush upon, that person will fall for him in first sight only?

(Thanks guys for reading. Vote, comment and follow plz. Love you all💕. Hope you all like this new fic)