💖7💖

Bright and Win reached their new apartment.
They both headed towards their room. Win told " I'm going to take my shower Bright".

"Let's shower together " Bright smirked and told.

Win blushed and told" Saraleo!!! " (asshole)

Bright got surprised by Win's words and ran after him to catch Win but before he could catch Win, he went inside the bathroom and closed the door.

" Shit" Bright cursed. He could hear Win was giggling from inside. Heading his wife giggling he can't also stop himself from laughing.

Win started cooking dinner  after taking his shower. Meanwhile Bright was taking shower.

While cooking, Win could feel strong arms wrapping his tiny waist, he knew that it was no one  other than Bright. Bright placed his head on the crook of Win's neck.

"U smell good today " Bright said.

Win's cheeks started to  heat up after hearing this.

They did their Dinner
while talking about about their lives, about how they got crush on each other..... Etc etc.

Bright went to washroom. Win was sitting on their giant bed, when he saw a small packet on the table.
He grabbed it and was just like "Shia".

Bright was watching the scene and while smirking he told "U have finally saw it".

Win turned totally red like a tomato as if he will burst soon.

Bright pinned Win on the bed and got on top of him and started to kiss him passionately.

Win wrapped his arms around Bright's neck and the kiss soon turned into a hot and deeper one.

Bright slid his tongue into Win's mouth and Win started moaning.

"Mmmmmm"Win moaned while kissing.

Bright's kisses moved downward to Win's jawline and then his neck making marks everywhere.

Bright took off his shirt and he also took of Win's shirt and boxer. Win is fully naked, he covered his small boobs as Bright slowly removed Win's hands and started to suck his favourite place. He sucked, kissed, bite and  nibbled Win's nipples. He was sucking Win's left nipple and was nibbling the other one.

Bright's member started to harden. He removed his boxers and revealed his twitching member. He was going to put on the condom when Win stopped him and told " I--I want to feel the real u inside me".

Bright smirked and started to lick Win's hole. He inserted his fingers into Win's tight hole.

As soon as Win's hole was ready, Bright inserted his member into Win's tight Hole.

"Ahhh" Win moaned but soon the pain turned into pleasure.

Bright thrusted deeper and deeper into Win.

His thrusts became faster and very soon he released his hot fresh cum inside Win.

Bright fell on Win's body  after this heavy intercourse. Win snuggled his head into Bright's chest and fell asleep.

The Rays of the sun were piercing the curtains and fell on Win's face. He woke and he could feel that he's inside the warm embrace of his lovely husband .

Win's face turned red after remembering what had happened last night.
Bright woke up and Kissed Win. "Good morning my dear."
Win blushed and hid his face inside Bright's chest .

They took shower together.

Win was preparing breakfast and Bright was getting ready for his office. They did breakfast and Bright gave soft peck on Win's lips and headed to his office.