💖13💖

WIN'S POV

After hearing P'Zee's words, I really didn't know what to say.

"Bright really came back? How did he know about our whereabouts? Where was he all these years? "

Millions of questions were running through  my mind.

Without wasting any time I  got into my car and started but where the hell will I go to find my Light?

I started to think............ Suddenly I remembered one destination where me and Bright used to go during University days............The park behind the University.

Somehow...... I can feel that they will be there only.

Without thinking much I started to head towards the park.

I got down from my car and started to look for them.

After 20 mins of searching for them, I heard a giggling sound.......... I knew very clearly that it was Light's voice.

I turned around and saw....... The scene which I wanted to see all these years......, but i never got to see it.

A silhouette of Bright carrying Light in his arms.........

(Imagine this to be the silhouette of Bright and Light 😅😅)

I ran towards them....

"LIGHT" I shouted.

Light ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

I took him in my arms and started to kiss him.

AUTHOR'S POV

As Win was kissing Light, his eyes met the familiar eyes which he wanted to see for years.

Win slowly put Light down and turned around.

As soon as he turned around.....

"W---win" Bright called him.

Win by hearing Bright's voice couldn't control his tears.

Win turned around and hugged him very tightly as if there's no tomorrow, .......... he was outraged, he was sad, millions of thoughts were going in his mind.....................

He pulled away from Bright and asked him coldly.... "Where were u all these years?"

No answer came from Bright..

"I SAID WHERE WERE U ALL THESE YEARS? " Win shouted.

Bright flinched a little as he have never heard Win shouting at him like this.

" Win..... Try... try to listen to me plz..... I have my reason to leave plz Win..... Let me explain " Bright told.

" OK I'll listen, but DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAVE GONE THROUGH ME ALL THESE YEARS? HOW I HAD  TO TACKLE ALL SITUATIONS MYSELF? WHERE WERE UR EXPLANATIONS BACK THEN? TELL ME? TELL ME MR. BRIGHT VACHIRAWIT CHIVAAREE??" Win outraged in anger, sadness,
.... Everything.

Before Bright could say anything.......

"Mommy why r u scolding daddy like this? " Light started to sob by telling this who was standing just beside Win all this time.

It's true that Light had never heard his mommy shouting on anyone.......

Win's face soften by hearing this from Light.

"  No baby it's not like that, don't cry shhhh " Win tried to comfort Light .

" Let's go home now Light " Win told.

Win was carrying Light in his arms and walking away from Bright but............

" Daddy will not come with us?" Light asked in wonder.

Win remained silent.

"I want daddyyyyyyyyyy " Light started to cry again.

Bright ........ without any clue told" ofc baby daddy will come with u " while earning a glare from his wife..

They went home.

As soon as Bright entered their apartment.......... He saw nothing changed in all these years, each and every corner.... Every little things remained the same as before, he even saw his and Win's wedding picture in a frame on the table....

" Mommy I'm hungry " Light complained.

"  Wait a little Light mommy will make  something for u.... And for ur daddy too" Win told while glaring at Bright.

Bright just smirked by Win's action.

While eating....... Light was just blabbering with his daddy while his mom was feeding him.

Win and Bright both ate in silence.

Suddenly Light shouted "Yay I'll sleep between mom and dad today"  while munching his food.

Win choked by hearing his son's words and Bright just smiled.

Light slept between his mom and dad. He snuggled in his mother's chest and told his dad to hug him from behind.

Bright's hand being long, it also stretched to Win's small waist......

It was at midnight, Win woke up and stood beside the window and stare at the stars which was shining Brightly in the night sky.

He felt a tap on his shoulder, when he turned around he saw...... Bright.

"What do u want Bright? " Win told while looking at Bright.

" I--I want to tell u the truth Win " Bright uttered..............

To be continued.............

(Hope my lovelies will like this chapter. Vote and comment ur opinion about why did Bright left 3 yrs ago?

I'll be waiting for your comments my lovelies 💕💕💕💕💕💕

Next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow.

Love u all)