💖4💖

"Win r u okay now, I heard that u got hurt by a ball yesterday" by telling this the boy hold win's hand but win removed his hands.

That boy was none but Mil,the son of the famous gangster of Thailand, better known in the university to be blindly in love with Win. Mil was just head over heels for win,Win  was really uncomfortable near Mil for this matter. Bright couldn't control the jealousy that was forming inside him by seeing the sight, forcefully removed the hands of Mil from Tine's head.

Mil got angry and outraged to Bright "How dare u to remove my hands from win's head, don't u know who am I?"

Bright just smirked and told "u can't just touch him without his consent, can't u see how uncomfortable he is when u r touching him?!"

Mil then told Bright "Who told that he's feeling uncomfortable, he loves me as much as I love him. I LOVEEEEEE YOUUUUU WIN~~~~.  I have confessed u so many times but u never accept me, just be my boyfriend now win. Win couldn't take this anymore and he just stood up and told Mil using his strict voice "I'm not interested in u Mil. Plz stop bothering me". By hearing this Mil became silent and went away with a disgusted face.

Bright told win "R u okey now?"
Win responded by saying yes.

In the meantime they heard a stern voice, telling "Hey guys what's up? What happened? Why all serious faces?"

Bright turned around and smiled "Hey Tay, I just got into a serious case now, a guy called Mil was bothering him and pointed towards win."
"oh I see" Tay responded. There was a sweet boy standing beside Tay.

Win asked Bright that who's the sweet boy next to Tay, Bright chuckled and told "It's his boyfriend. They r very lovey dovey tbh. I'm so envious of them."

Win's heart started to beat first after hearing a proposal for Bright. Bright told win " R u free at evening, let's go to the park next to university"

💕💕💕💕Why did Bright invite Win?!