💖6💖

Very soon the graduation day  came. Tbh nobody have seen Mil after that day. Some said that he left Bangkok cuz Win had rejected him or some said that he had probably become a secret agent of his father............... But nobody bothered to care about his matter cuz everyone was excited about Bright and Win's wedding.

Their parents have also returned to Bangkok to attend their children's wedding.

Mr and Mrs Chivaaree had became quite a good acquaintance of Mr and Mrs Opas-iamkajorn in these days.

Meanwhile Bright had become very much obsessed with Win's boobs these days (Sarawat's boob obsession 😂😂😂😂)

Whenever Win comes in front of Bright, only one sentence escapes from Bright's lips " Can I squeeze ur boobs plz Win plz plz?"

At first Win will say no but seeing the cute adorable pouty face of Bright, he will eventually give in.

THE WEDDING DAY

Finally the most awaited day  and the most special day in Bright and Win's life had came.

Fong was with Win when he was dressing up for his big day.
Win was wearing a white tuxedo, white boots,but his hairstyle was as same as before; that silky bangs that covers his forehead which makes him look like an angel.

"Bright will surely eat u up today. "Fong chuckled and told. Win face became a soft tint of red after hearing this. He lightly slapped Fong's hand and told"Hey Fong don't make me blush like this plz, Bright will laugh at me if he sees that I'm blushing" . After telling this they both burst into laughter.

Fong accompanied Win to the wedding spot. Fong was Win's bridesmaid for that day.

          ______________________

Meanwhile, Man and Boss were there when Bright was dressing up for his dream day, finally Win will become his.

Bright was wearing a black suit, boots and his hair was combed  backwards revealing his God like forehead.

"Ahmmmm...... Someone's is smiling so much today " teased Man." "Win will be Bright's Dinner today lol lol" Boss also teased. Bright flicked the heads of those two and they both gasped in pain.

"Ai Bright, we were telling the truth only, u will surely eat up Win tonight, don't you?" Man told while massaging his forehead.

"None of ur business" Bright rolled his eyes and said.

Man and Boss freaked out by seeing Bright's reaction.

They were both Bright's groomsmen for that day.

WIN'S POV

My heart was beating so fast, finally my dream is coming true, I'm finally getting married to the love of my life.

I was getting nervous and my hands started to tremble, thankfully Fong was there to comfort me.

"Fong I'll be able to become a good wife nahhh! " I told.

Fong chucked and told" why r u getting so nervous win, U will surely become a good wife and Bright loves u so much Win, don't be nervous ". After hearing him, I clutched the bouquet close to my chest.

I smiled and walked with Fong  and finally I saw Bright standing (he was looking really handsome today).

BRIGHT'S POV

I was waiting for my beautiful wife. I wonder how he will look today.
After few seconds my eyes caught the most beautiful thing on earth, my world stopped by seeing the sight, no words escaped from my mouth, am I dreaming, Do i really deserve this beauty? Different questions were coming to my mind.

Win came closer. As soon as he hold my hand. I don't why tears started to fill my eyes. I felt like I'm the most lucky man on earth to deserve such a kind and beautiful man like Win.

Win smiled sweetly and placed his soft palm on my cheeks and erased the tears from my eyes and told "When did u start to get emotional huh? My big baby".

I smiled after hearing his words. He's really a gift from God to me.

AUTHOR'S POV

After few mins the Priest came

After few mins the Priest came. He turned towards Bright and said " Do u, Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree, take Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death does u two apart?"

"I do " Bright said looking at Win.

Then the Priest turned towards Win and told" Do u,  Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn, take Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree as ur lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worst, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death does u two apart?"

"I do "Win said while blushing.

" U can kiss ur bride now" the Priest said.

Bright hold Win's tiny waist and pulled him closer and kissed him softly. Win also responded to his kiss.

They exchanged rings. Win tossed his bouquet in air and New catched it. Everybody went awww and told "Yay now our next bride is New". New smiled  and Tay hugged him. Everybody envies them so much.

Win was hugging his mom and dad and crying cuz they will leave very soon for their business.

After this moment of grieving for each other finally Win got into the car with Bright and headed towards their new apartment. Everyone bade them bye and wished them a BRIGHT AND HAPPY LIFE AHEAD.

              🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼