💖5💖

WIN'S POV

Idk why Bright had invited me to the park. My heart was beating fast when I was getting ready in my room, maybe I think I should confess him today, I can't take it anymore.....

Once I reached the park, my mouth flung open. There were lights that adorned all the trees  around the park, flower petals on the ground, but I can't find Bright. Where is he? What is all this?

After few mins of searching I finally found Bright walking toward me, he was wearing a maroon silk shirt, he was looking extravagantly handsome. He came towards me and he bent on his one knee in front of me. I was really surprised by his behaviour . Then he took out a small box and a rose from his pocket and proposed to me "will u be my boyfriend win?"

I really can't say anything at that moment, tears were running down my cheeks. I said him "yes I'll be ur boyfriend bright, I love you." He hugged me so tight as if he will not let me go anywhere. And asked me that "Let's get married  after our graduation". I was a crying mess after his proposal tbh and told him "I do really want to marry you Bright".

BRIGHT'S POV

I finally told win to come to the park. Today is the day i have decided to propose him.

When i first saw win in the park, I was Speechless,he's so pretty, his milky skin is shining in the light which adorned the trees. Without waiting more, I went to him and kneel down in front of him on one knee and proposed him to be my boyfriend. He was a crying mess after my proposal. He's so cute. We both have decided that we'll marry  after our graduation.

AUTHOR'S POV

After the proposal for marriage Bright step closer and Win could feel Bright's breath on his lips. Their lips met first softly then it grew hot and passionate. Their lips parted after the kiss, both of their lips were swollen, Win was blushing by that moment, at that time Bright cupped his cheeks and told "Thank you Win, u have made me the happiest man in this world". I love you more than anything in this world Win.

Very soon they both had announced their relationship in social media and university too. Everyone was happy for them except one person.............. Mil.

How's it? Do u guys like it? 😊💖