💖3💖

Win looked out of the window of his University. All he could see is Bright is playing football in the field and girls r cheering for him. Ofc girls will cheer for him Bright is such a handsome one no one had ever seen in their life.

Win's frds knew about his crush on Bright. They have told him to confess Bright about his feelings too but Win never did.

Win's heart felt heavy after seeing Bright in front of his eyes, but he can't confess him. Win told his frds that he will go his condo early today. (Yeah he lives in a condo, his parents live abroad).

Win was walking and passing by the football field. Suddenly the ball came and hit his head very hardly. His vision became blurred and he fell but... He didn't fall on the hard ground instead a strong pair of arms wrapped his waist. He didn't know who hold him, before he could see who helped him, he became unconscious.

Win slowly opened his eyes,all he could see and understand.... Is that he's not in his room,its not the hospital room too. Suddenly he heard a voice, when he turned to see to whom the voice belongs,........ His heart stopped, his lips trembling, butterflies started to play in his stomach....... It was BRIGHT!!!! His one and only crush, he's on his bed!!!!
Bright came to him and asked "R u okay now?"
Win just nodded his head.
Bright uttered "I'm so sorry win for hitting u with that ball."After telling this he hold his ears like a baby. Win just chuckled at Bright's behaviour. After few secs win startled and asked Bright... Wait" How do u know my name?? "Bright couldn't say anything.. He just told" who will not know u huh, u r such famous among guys ". Win's face became red after hearing this.

Bright had given him medicines and told win to stay at his place for that day. Win slept on bed and Bright on the couch. Next morning win woke up before Bright, he's totally okay now. He dialed Ohm's ph no and told him that he will be doing his breakfast in canteen today, but Suddenly Bright snatched his phone and told ohm " win will be doing breakfast at my place today" and then ended the call. Win was really surprised by Bright's behaviour. Bright told win "u got Hurt cuz of me, so it's my responsibility to take care of u." Come sit here I'll make u food. Bright went away to kitchen. Win also followed Bright to the kitchen. Win was sitting on the graphite slab of Bright's kitchen and he was just seeing Bright cooking food for him. (What a mesmerising sight my goodness 😍😍😍😍😍)

They both did breakfast and headed to university. Both Win's and Bright's frds were teasing them after hearing what had happened.

The two frds group coincidentally met each other in canteen during lunch ( 2 frds group means Win's and Bright's frds group)

Win introduced his frds to Bright and Bright did the same.

They all 7 were sitting together until one boy came stood in front of Win.......

Enjoy reading 💕