💖8💖

PRESENT DAY

Remembering all the past memories, tears started to roll down from Win's eyes. He quickly erase his tears by using his handkerchief cuz he didn't want  Light to see that his mom is crying.

Finally Win had reached his apartment,he parked the car and  looked at Light who was sleeping soundly on the passenger's seat. Win smiled and then took his son in his arms and headed towards his room.

Win laid Light on his bed and went to take shower.
After 20 mins, he came out of the washroom and headed towards the kitchen to cook dinner.

While he was cooking, he could feel small steps were coming towards him. He turned around and saw Light was standing just behind his back. Win sat down to match Light's height and told "Have u slept well?"

"Yes, mommy. " Light replied with almost  closed eyes.

Win took Light in his arms and started to kiss him.

He then placed Light on his baby chair and started to feed him.

" Mommy I've asked uncle Saint about daddy but he haven't told anything. When will he return? I really want to meet him, hug him. Plzz tell mommy when he will return. "

Win remained silent after hearing his son's question.

" I've told u Light, he's very busy, he'll not be able to come now " Win replied with a blunt expression.

" But mommy Father's Day is coming. Everyone's daddy will come to the daycare, I also want my daddy to come " Light said with pouted lips.

Win really didn't know what to tell to his son.

" ok I'll talk to him " these were the only words that could escape from Win's lips at that time.

" yay!!!!! My mommy is the most beautiful and kindest mommy in the whole world. I loveeeee you mommy " Light exclaimed with joy and hugged his mommy tightly.

" OK ok Light, it's very  late now, u have to sleep" Win told strictly.

Win took Light in his arms and then they both laid down on Win's bed. Light snuggle into his mommy's chest, while Win softly started to pat his head. Very soon Light fell asleep.

It was midnight, Win stood up from his bed and started to look at the stars.

" Bright, r u seeing the stars tonight , it's so beautiful isn't it? " Win murmured but then remembered Bright cannot hear him, he didn't know Bright is.........
even alive............ or dead.

Win took the frame which was on the table beside him.

The frame contains the wedding picture of Bright and Win.

(Imagine this to be the wedding picture😅😅😆😆)

He clutched the picture close to his chest, while tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"Plz come back Bright, plz. Our son asks me everyday about u; I'm getting tired of lying him everyday. Plz Bright come back, plz" Win cried even harder after telling all these things.

He then looked at his wedding ring and then towards sleeping Light.

"U r my everything now Light, I promise u I'll not let anyone hurt u. " He told while sobbing.

He then went back to his bed and hold Light tightly, close to his chest and fell asleep.

Next morning was as same as usual, eating breakfast with Light, dropping him in the daycare and then heading to office.

" Hey Win, I'll give u a task today. Plz do it for me plz plz " Tay requested to Win.

Win smiled by seeing Tay's childish behaviour and said" OK I'll do it but what is the task and why will u not do it? "

" U know what Win, I don't think that New will be able to join office this year also " Tay told.

" why"? Win asked.

"our son, Sun is really clingy to his mom. He don't even leave New for a second also. So New have to stay home and  take care of him. And I'll take them to a restaurant tonight  so I'm handing my task to u" Tay explained.

"Awwweee, Sun is so cute. OK I'll do ur task. Don't worry about that and enjoy with ur family " Win smiled and told.

" Win, Do u have any news about Bright? About where did he go? "

Win smiled weakly and told" No Tay i didn't get any informations."

"Win, I think u should move on, it's been 3 yrs already still we didn't get any news about him." Tay advised.

"Tay, Light is my everything now, raising him up to a wise man is my only task of life. I don't need anyone in my life now " Win explained.

" OK,leave this topic aside......
A new business contract was received by us. The businessman will come today at 5pm , I heard that he belongs to a wealthy family and  his dad owns many malls here. So all  u have to do is to talk with him about All these issues of contracts etc etc" Tay told.

"ok done " Win showed thumbs up to Tay and they both started to laugh.

Win was doing some works in his cabin, when an employee called him and told"Mr. Plowden is waiting for u in 8th floor".

After hearing this, Win took the elevator and started to head towards the room. All he could hear while walking are the whispers from the omegas and the ladies about how handsome and manly the businessman is.

Win ignored all these whispers and knocked the door.

"Come in plz" He heard this from inside.

He opened the door and saw Mr. Plowden was sitting on the couch beside the glass window.

Luke Ishikawa Plowden

LUKE'S POV

After the door knock, I told the man to come inside.

But the person I saw was literally an angel.

The angel like face, soft pink lips, brown orbs and soft Brown locks covering parts of his eyes. My heart stopped after seeing him. He's so beautiful. I'll really start hitting on him from now.

AUTHOR'S POV

Win entered the room and greeted Luke.

"Hello I'm win metawin. I'm a replacement for Tay today cuz he had some work so he could not come " Win told.

" hello nice to meet u Win, I'm Luke Ishikawa "Luke greeted him back.

They had talked about the contract issues for about 2 hrs.

Win then left for the daycare to pick up his son.

He picked up his son and headed back home.

                 💕💕💕💕💕