💖9💖

It was an usual day for Win and Light.
Winter has arrived in Thailand, Win had made Light wear woolen clothes but the little boy Kept on hesitating to wear scarfs.

"No mommy I'm not feeling cold. This scarf is very bad. Ewww~"Light protested.

"C'mon Light wear it, or else I'll scold u. Do u want to get scolded by mommy? "Win told.

Finally Win succeeded in making Light wear the scarf.

They have arrived at the daycare, Win and Light got down of the car and Light ran towards Saint.

" Good morning uncle Saint "Light greeted.

Saint smiled at Light.

" Win do u remember what it i---"
Saint was cut off my Win's call.

"ok bye Saint. I'll talk to u later. Bye light. Mommy will come soon ".

It was a hectic day for Win. The work loads have increased after the new contract. While Win was typing on his laptop, he heard door knock.

" Come in. "

He saw Luke came in with his laptop.

Win smiled at him and greeted him.

" Hello Mr. Plowden. Do u want to talk about anything? "

Luke smiled and told" I've seen how much u r working hard today, so I came here to help u. "

" Oh thank you so much Mr Plowden " Win smiled.

Time passed by and soon it was 7pm, Win's time of picking up Light.

" What's the date today Win? " asked Luke.

" it's 5th Decembe----" Win couldn't continue, he started running ignoring all the calls from Luke. (yes 5th December is father's day in Thailand)

WIN.

WIN

Win started driving the car . He started to drive fast. But suddenly the tyre got punctured. He got out of the car and he was just like "Shia".
It was nearly 8:30pm, he couldn't find any mechanical shops nearby.

Without thinking much, he started walking towards the daycare.

He arrived at the daycare at 9:20pm while panting heavily. Saint was standing outside the daycare with crossed arms.

"Where's Light? " win asked.

Saint pointed towards Light who was sitting with his back facing Win.

" I've tried to tell u Win that today's Father's day and all dad's will come to pick up their children today but u were too busy to hear me " Saint told with a sad face.

Win without wasting any time. Ran towards Light.

He turned Light towards him and the sight he saw........... Broke his heart into million  pieces.

His son was crying hardly.

Win hugged him tightly while Light kept crying in his mother's chest

"I'm sorry Light, I'm sorry..I shouldn't have left u today " win also started sobbing.

" mommy I want daddy, everyone's daddy came, where is my daddy" Light cried harder while telling this .

Saint by seeing the sight couldn't hold himself and tears started escaping his eyes too.

Saint patted Win's shoulder and told
"come Win I'll drop u two at ur apartment today ".

Win just nodded.

Saint dropped Win and Light at their apartment. They bade their byes.

Win carried Light to his room. He fed him but everything remain silent. He made Light asleep. And he started to cry as soon as Light felt asleep.

" I'm so done with this now. Bright have u forgotten us. Do u still remember that u have a wife and a kid "Win outraged while seeing their wedding frame and sobbed hardly..............

  To be continued.............