💖10💖

NEXT DAY

Win woke up early in the morning and checked the time in his phone. It's 7'O clock, much time is left for his office. He tried to wake up but he could feel his son is hugging him very tightly and buried his head into his mother's chest.

"Light, move ur arms dear, mommy have to wake up and cook delicious foods for u "Win told.

" Mmmmmm, mom--yy,i can't sleep, my nose is blocked "Light murmured.

What!!! Win got shocked and immediately checked Light's temperature.

" Omg baby u r burning"....

Win immediately brought cold water and a cloth and placed the wet cold cloth on Light's forehead.

Win picked out his phone and dialed Tay's phone no.

"Hello Win good morning, what's up u r calling me so early "Tay told over phone.

" Hello P'Tay I want to tell u that I'll take a leave for 3 to 4 days " Win told straight forwardly.

"Why Win what happened? Anything serious? Do u need any help?" Tay asked nervously.

"Actually Light has high fever that's why I'll be taking care of him ".

" Oh ok ok sure Win. Take your time. Take care of urself too. I'll do ur tasks for u don't worry " Tay reassured him.

After all these talks Win ended the call.

He dressed up Light and himself and went to his car carrying Light in his arms and headed towards hospital.

They arrived at doctor's chamber. The doctor checked on Light and had prescribed some medicines too.

"Ummmm can I ask u something? "The doctor asked to Win.

" yes sure. "

" Is there any serious problem or quarrel in your family which is taking place these days? "The doctor asked.

" No, no problems no quarrels"Win answered.

"To be honest your son is thinking too much about something which had led to his fever. "

Win was Speechless after hearing this.

" This is rare thing for a 3 yr old to take stress tbh. I think u should spend some time together with ur son. A kid like him needs his mom and dad by his side in this vulnerable situation ". The doctor advised.

" Thank you doctor for telling this I'll surely mark ur words " Win smiled and told.

He took Light in his arms and left the chamber.

While driving millions of thoughts were coming to his mind.

WIN'S POV

I've never thought that Light's desire for his dad will lead to this.

What will I do now? How will I tell Light that I really don't know where his dad is? How will I...?

I dialed my mom's phone number.

Hello mom,

I have told her about what is happening these days.

"Win I think u should move on and find a man, over all u will also get love and Light will also find a dad" mom advised.

"NO WAY MOM NEVER, Light wants his real dad, Bright and moreover I'm also not interested in marrying anyone. I'm happy with my son "Win argued.

Btw mom I've told u and dad to investigate about Bright's mom and dad, about their whereabouts. Do u get any information about them?
I asked to my mom.

" No dear we didn't receive any informations" My mom told sadly.

OK then mom bye. Take care of urself and dad. Love you.

And then I ended the call.

AUTHOR'S POV

Luke came into Win's office to see him (he's really head over heels for Win) but he didn't find Win in his cabin.

Tay came from behind and asked him "Mr Ishikawa, what a pleasant surprise, u r here early in the morning wow!! Please take a sit".

Luke sat on the couch, Tay asked "Sir do u want to tell anything about the contract?"

"No no everything is going well, actually I've been looking for Win, the one who works very hard "Luke smiled and told.

" Oh, Win, he's in a leave for few days " Tay told.

" Why? What happened? "Luke asked curiously.

" Actually his so---" Tay was cut off by his call.

He excused himself and went outside the room.

Luke was sitting with a blank face. He went to the receptionist and asked for Win's address and phone number.

But the receptionist answered " I'm so sorry, we can't give any personal details of any employee without their own consent."

Luke's heart felt heavy and he decided that he'll come to Win's office after one week and confess his feelings.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙