Chapter 1

I met my Alpha thanks to my best friend Mikasa.

She had invited me to her house to help her with homework and there, I saw...

him...

This tall, muscular guy, with a perfectly angled jaw and chiselled cheekbones. When I locked eyes with him they were like liquid silver that seemed to stare right through my soul.

I was left speechless by his beauty...

"Uhm...who's this tiny doll sis...?" I felt slight chills as he talked with a monotonous but velvety voice "Oh right, Levi this is Eren, my best friend...Eren this is Levi, my big bro..."

"H-hi...nice to meet you..." I smiled bashfully, extending my hand timidly. I was suddenly enveloped in warmth and a citrusy scent and felt his pointy chin rest on top of my head "Tiny...not bad..."

I flushed red "I-I...u-uh take that as a compliment..." he was pushed away by Mikasa "Bro, don't pester him...don't come disturb us, we have to study..." He rolled his magnetic eyes before he stared right at me with a barely there smirk "Fine fine...I hope to see you again angel..." With that, he disappeared into the kitchen and we walked to Mikasa's room.

"Sorry about Levi, usually he's never like that, he's always on his own...if I didn't know my big bro I would say he likes you..." I blushed again and quickly sputtered out "N-not possible..."

I adjusted my glasses up my nose and grabbed my bag "Aren't you being a little too quick to say that...?" I looked up from the book I had just taken out, quickly "W-what do you mean...?"

She pulled a face before smirking "Ohh you like him..." "W-what?! Noo, no you got it all wrong...!" I shook my hands in front of my face embarrassed, flushing even more and chuckling nervously.

She burst out laughing "Haha you're so easy to read Eren...! I never knew you were one to crush on someone so easily..." I whined and covered my red face "Stoop...! It's not trueee...!" She patted my head gently "It's okay my tiny friend..."

"He's like a God or something..." I admitted quietly and embarrassedly "he's free..." I whipped my head up "W-wha–?" She smiled knowingly "I said, he's free and I think he took a very quick liking to you... you smell like him already" I sniffed my sweater and I was once again enveloped in a potent citrusy scent "O-oh great, and what do I do with that information Mikasa...? I'm like, so terrible at this love stuff..."

She giggled "Oh my little innocent Eren...I can arrange something. Let Mama Bear set you up..."

She grabbed my hand and ran downstairs "W-wait we have to s-study for tomorrow...!" "Fuck studying, this is more important...!"

"Hey, bro...!!" "What is it sis that you have to shout like a harpy...?" "Rude...Hey bro, catch..." She pushed me towards Levi, making me lose balance and therefore fall.

I squeaked when I was swept off my feet by Levi, gripping his broad shoulders in slight fear of falling.

Our eyes met and I blushed softly "Are you okay Eren?" He eyed me up and down worriedly "Y-yeah, thank you" "What the fuck sis...?" She giggled and ran away "Have fun!"

"Weirdo...are you sure you are alright...? You're tiny and she shoved you pretty hard" he looked at me up and down again.

I smiled bashfully "I'm all good...u-Uhm...you can p-put me down now..." his ears turned a bit pink "R-Right sorry..." he put me down slowly "Uhh since she ditched you, wanna...hang out in my room?"

"Mmh yeah, alright..." "Come on then doll..." he pulled me to his room and we hung out all day.

One thing led to another and surprisingly, in a couple of weeks he asked me out officially and we've been together for two years now.