Chapter 2

That lovely night we passed together brought us to this exact moment...

The moment my life changed completely...

"Eren Jaeger you are one of the few omega males who can conceive and give birth..."

Wait...that doesn't sound right...

I looked at the doctor in disbelief "...W-what...? H-How...?" "Well...if we want to put it very simply, your omegan body can adapt to this situation...if you're asking yourself how the baby will be born...your womb is positioned between your intestines and bladder and it is connected to your rectum...usually we do c-sections because the birth can and will tear the tissues, thus creating a fatal haemorrhage but sometimes, when a male patient is in perfect health, he can give birth naturally..."

There is so much information...

I feel dizzy...

babies, birth, womb...?

this is so unreal...

"There are strict rules about male pregnancies though as they are far more dangerous, for the baby and the male omega. Miscarriages are more common for exam–" "Wait, wait stop right there...why are you telling me all this...? It's not like I'm pregnant or anything...right...? I just came here because I wasn't feeling good for the past week..."

"You are indeed pregnant...a few weeks along give or take..." I looked at the doctor incredulously, who was now showing me the results of the ultrasound he did of my stomach.

Oh shit...

"I will call your significant other inside and you'll discuss what to do...he's 18 right...?" I nodded lightly and looked down, at the almost unnoticeable pudge I had that I thought was just gained weight because of the Christmas holidays "A baby...I'm 16 for fuck's sake, this was not supposed to happen...!" I felt tears welling up "I was s-supposed to graduate and become a d-doctor...I'm such a d-disappointing freak..."

I felt warmth surround me and a familiar citrusy scent hit my nostrils "L-Leee..." I whined his name, holding onto him for dear life as he calmly crooned "Shh...it's okay, it's okay...why are you crying, baby...?"

I looked at him with red eyes, sniffling "P-please don't leave m-me, please..." he kissed my forehead gently "Why would I even think about it...? What's wrong my tiny angel...?" He wiped my tears away "...I'm...I'm...I-I'm p-pregnant..." I looked down and waited for the worst.

There were a few moments of agonising silence before Levi broke it with a faint voice "W-wait...you m-mean you can...?" I nodded weakly, showing him the ultrasound.

He took it in his hand and looked at it for a while "...I'll be a dad...me, a dad...?" he looked at me with an emotion I couldn't comprehend, looked at the picture again and then hugged me tightly "Oh my god Eren I'll be a dad...!"

He picked me up and spun us around gently and I looked at him shocked and honestly confused "W-what...? Y-you're not m-mad...? B-but y-you're barely 18 and I-I'm only 16..."

I was silenced by a warm kiss "First off, I'm not mad...This isn't stuff to be mad about...second, I work and make enough money for the three, four, even five of us and third I'm sure our families will help, even if yours doesn't like me...we can do it Eren..." he trailed off as he noticed I was still not convinced.

He kissed my forehead, holding me to his chest as he carded his long fingers through my hair gently "...If...you think you're not ready I'll support you no matter what...it's your right to decide what to do with your body..." he tried to give me a reassuring smile, holding my hands tightly.