chapter 7

That night we decided to just celebrate, ordering takeout and hanging out like usual, ending up all asleep in Levi and I's bedroom.

As usual, I was woken up at dawn by nausea, so I ran to the bathroom, throwing up yesterday's Chinese food.

Once done, I flushed the toilet and slowly got up, wobbling a bit, to walk to the sink and freshen up. I walked back to the bedroom and everyone was awake so I waved shyly and awkwardly "U-uhm sorry...?"

I felt a couple of pats on the head and, as I looked up, it wasn't Levi but Erwin "It's okay, not your fault...Levi's alarm went off and woke all of us up..." he gave me a soft smile. I smiled shyly back "A-actually it's kind of my fault...he set it up for my vitamins 'cause I keep...uh...forgetting..."

"Again, it's quite alright..." I found myself smiling again as he gave me another one of his charming smiles.

I heard Levi grumble under his breath "You two done being lovey-dovey with each other...?" I turned my head towards him, narrowing my eyes and crossing my arms "Lee..." I simply warned him as he raised his arms in surrender "Forget I said anything...morning Eren is a cranky Eren, got it..." he walked up to me and wrapped his big arms around me "Better...?"

I hummed, burying my face in his chest "Yep..." my stomach suddenly rumbled softly "Someone's hungry..." I huffed "I don't understand my body anymore..." he breathed out a low chuckle "Just wait a few more months..." I shook my head "Don't remind me..."

I took a better look at him and snorted softly, making him look at me confused "What...?" "You have terrible bed hair... here, let me..." I got on my tippy toes and ran my fingers through his raven locks to tidy it up. I then kissed his nose "There you go...are you gonna be a good alpha and feed me now...?" "What's the magic word...?" "Make me breakfast, now...?" he rolled his eyes "So imposing..." "Yes, now go...you're wasting time..." I nudged him towards the door to emphasise my words as he sighed "Got it, got it..." he disappeared behind the door frame.

I heard quiet snickering "You've got him on a tight leash, haven't ya...?" I looked at Hanji, who was trying to contain their laughter "Well duh...he's so into it that I could probably ask him to murder someone and he would it without second thoughts..." they smirked "I can see that..." "I can also smell it..." I turned my head towards Mike with a raised brow "Wha...?" "Nothing, just wanted to participate..."

I snorted softly at the usually quiet alpha "Feeling left out...?" "Yes, quite...but I do smell you on him and him on you almost every time I'm around either of you..." "yeah, because they're attached to each other almost 25/8..."

I turned to Mikasa was had been silently watching our conversation and stuck my tongue out at her "You're just jealous...but seriously, what the hell is wrong with Ackerman's bed hair...? Geez..."

I walked over to where she was sitting and tidied her hair up as well, making her slightly croon "Thanks Erebear..." she caged me in her arms easily "No prob Mika...but don't pull that alpha shit on me ever again..." "What...? Because I lured you in my arms with crooning...?" "Exactly, don't do that again...me no likey..." "Alright alright tiny boy..."

I pouted "I'm not tiny...well, not to you at least..." "I know, Levi stole all the height gene for himself, selfish bastard..."

"My ears are ringing, who's talking about this selfish bastard behind his back, was it you bratty sis...?" "Yes beanstalk..." they glared at each other "No breakfast for you, brat..." she stuck her tongue out at him.

When he tried to reply my stomach growled again "That sounded aggressive... c'mon, I can't let you starve, now, can I...?" He walked to me and picked me up effortlessly as I wrapped myself around him tightly "My knight in shining armour, she was holding me captive..." "Good thing I came around then...by the way whoever wants breakfast it's downstairs..."