Chapter 6

"Levi...?" "Mmh...?" "What was that all about...?"

He sighed and pulled me in his lap "Levi, I'm still mad at you...just tell me what's wrong..." he grumbled "...I just got jealous because you stank like him...it never happened when he was bullying you and I couldn't understand why it was happening now...in these months I've seen you in all kinds of situations that made me freak out...merde...I was scared shitless when I found you half unconscious on the floor that day...I wasn't there, I felt powerless and nauseous...your body kept sending me a distressed scent that I didn't know if it was yours or our baby's...I promised that nothing was ever going to happen to you again and today the worst happened..."

His voice slightly broke and my heart skipped a beat or two seeing him like that.

I suddenly wasn't mad anymore and I just wanted to console and comfort him. I put the ice pack away and hugged him tightly "Oh Lee...nothing happened to us...and...it's normal to feel jealous...but I'd choose you, my gentle giant, over anything and anyone...well apart maybe our baby..."

He nuzzled in my neck "I fucked up, haven't I...?" I kissed his temple "Shh...you didn't...you just did what your instincts told you...and that was to protect us at all costs, without much thought about the consequences..." "But I scared you and I didn't even realise it until it was too late...what if–"

"Shush...it's okay, you realised your mistake...stop chastising yourself..." "I'm sorry..." he kept nuzzling in my neck and I ran my fingers through his hair, lightly scratching his undercut "I forgive you, gentle giant..." he crooned and let out a deep purr "Thank you...I promise to stop being so jealous and blind..."

I chuckled softly "You can't decide to not be jealous, you're my big bad alpha that's very protective of his tiny angel and his peanut...just don't get in a fight with that prick anymore, you scared me..." "Yeah because you thought I was going to hurt you too..."

I shook my head lightly, raising his chin gently to look at him in the eyes "I was scared not of you but for you...you could have gotten badly hurt..." I caressed his cheekbone with my thumb, careful of his now black eye.

He looked at me but kept silent before leaning over me to rest his lips on mine. I smiled against his lips and kissed him gently, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my hips.

He slowly swiped his tongue over my bottom lip and I parted my lips, letting him play with my tongue. I straddled him as we kept making out, his hands trailing under my – his – sweater as he trailed down towards my neck, kissing and nipping it, especially near my scent gland.

I squirmed a bit, letting out tiny sounds and soft pants "L-Lee...we c-can't here...what if s-someone comes I-in...?" He bit me right on my gland and I jolted, letting out a moan.

He then started sucking on it until I felt it throb "D-did you just give me a hickey...?" "And what if I did...?" I opened my mouth to speak but closed it right after, out of words.

I then blushed at the thoughts, not entirely innocent, that popped into my head "I-I wouldn't m-mind if you gave me more..." I felt him smirk against my skin "I know..." I gripped his hair as he bit me again, leaving another hickey on the other side of my neck.

I keened and squirmed again, feeling my stomach flutter at all his attentions "S-still, we can't do I-it here...nor should we even do it..." he grumbled "Fine..." he left a chaste kiss over my gland and looked at me.

He chuckled deeply "W-what...?" "You look entirely fucked out after only making out..." I flushed harder and looked away "W-well you look f-fucked up instead..." he snorted "These are battle scars that I'm proud of..." he puffed his chest out proudly.