Chapter 5

After a few more days I felt like it was time to go back to school and face the reality of things.

It was going to be a nightmare...

To start the morning well I got up at 5 in the morning to vomit my soul.

Great right...?

I went back and forth to retch in the toilet a couple of times before I was finally done.

After that, I tried to sleep a little more, warm and cosy in Levi's arms but life had to be a bitch and the alarm went off loudly.

I whined weakly and tried to hide under the blankets and in Levi's chest.

"Rough morning...?" Levi's warm and sleepy voice reverberated in his chest. I hummed lightly "Mmh yeah..."

"...if you don't feel like going maybe we should wait some more...?" I looked at him and sighed softly "The thought is appealing but I think I can do it..."

He kissed my head "Well then sleepyhead, time to get up..." I sighed again but eventually got up to get ready.

When we were both ready and dressed for the day we walked downstairs to eat breakfast.

We were immediately greeted with all kinds of foods and both our moms were at the stove, chatting and exchanging food recipes cheerily.

The room smells like cinnamon and lemon grass...

"Good morning mama" I greeted my mom with a hug and she gave me a sweet smile "Good morning chiquitito, how did you sleep?" I shrugged "I was woken up by morning sickness, so that's good..." She gave me a sympathetic gaze "It'll pass soon, don't worry..."

I heard Levi greeting his mom as well "Mornin' ma..." She gave him a big hug but she soon moved on to greet me "How's my second son?" She gave me a big hug as well.

I smiled warmly at her "All good except for morning sickness..." "Aw poor you, I'm sure some herbal tea will help you keep food down for the day..." she put a motherly smile on.

I love having two moms...

"By the way dear, your mom makes the best pancakes ever..." I laughed lightly "Oh yeah, but you definitely have to try her churros, they're the. best" she giggled "I'll be sure to ask her to make me some..."

I looked at Mom and she looked absolutely glowing and reborn since she left Dad.

"Your mom and I will take the day for us, so don't worry if you don't find us at home when you come back from school..." "Thank you for everything you've done for us...especially for her, she's like a new person now..."

Kuchel smiled knowingly and looked at Mom as well, who was humming to herself while finishing cooking breakfast "She deserves everything good in this world..." her words felt warm and heartfelt and her face was peaceful with a soft smile on her lips.

Mmh...

that peaceful glance reminds me of...

Wait...

Oh...? O-Ohh...

"I may be wrong but do you perhaps fancy my mom...?" I whispered to Kuchel and she turned to me again with a confused face but her cheeks were lightly rosy now "S-Sorry, I just assumed...you look at her like I sometimes catch Levi looking at me..."

She looked at Mom again and sighed while still smiling lightly "You got me mon chou, I don't know what it is, but she intrigues me..." I giggled softly "Might be omega charm..." "Oh it's more than that, trust me...she's powerful and determined, but at the same time she's beautiful and does things in a way I find mesmerising...plus her scent is absolutely mouthwatering and spicy, I want to make her happy so I can feel mo-o-oh Mon dieu I talk way too much, you probably don't want to hear things like that, it must be so embarrassing..."