Teaser #3

Hi again everyone! How are we doing today? I hope we're all staying safe 😅 God is with you all.
___________________________________

Her battery was flat, so she could not order a cab. She couldn't as well hitch a free ride with a stranger now, could she? Lagos was relatively safe, but it was not that safe, especially not at night.

How did she end up on the road in the first place? Well, the sleazy Chuka Nwakozor decided she was no longer worth his time and energy as soon as she made it clear that she was not willing to go back to his place, after their date. The insensitive man had parked his car and promptly told her to get out since she wasn't ready to ‘put out’ 

The regular yellow Lagos cabbies did not usually move at night and the passing cars were not stopping at all. She was really lost on what to do.

How on earth was she going to get home?
__________________________________

Any predictions guys? Would love love love to hear. If you've been sufficiently teased, say ayy.

If you're hungry for more, say more 😉😉
Don't forget to vote if you liked it.

Btw, you guys should start showing interest, like signify if you want me to update the book quickly. I want to know if I have eager readers here.

Love always ❤️ ❤️
~Mo✨✨