Teaser|• 4

Note: I put these teasers up when I had not started updating the book. You don't have to read them if you don't want to. You can skip this part since this is the last teaser, and go straight to the beginning of the book. It starts in the next part. So please don't complain about the teasers in the comments section. You have the choice to skip it. Thank you.

That being said, you can go ahead if you still choose to read↓↓↓
_________________________

To his surprise, she let out a deep breath and closed her eyes, as if to calm herself down. "Look, mister man, there's no need to talk to me like I'm incapable of understanding simple words. You're obviously about to do something that you shouldn't. This is not the answer to your problems, whatever they may be," she advised, her tone as gentle as a dove.

He rolled his eyes, "Spare me that, you're not my psychiatrist. Whatever I'm doing or not doing, is none of your business and I would really appreciate it if you would take your nose out of my business and leave it where it's supposed to be, on your face!" he retorted.

He couldn't see her expression, but he could imagine she had been insulted by his words.

"Again, Mr Man, I cannot leave you or take my nose out of your business, as you've so eloquently put it. As I am..." she trailed off a bit, obviously trying to find the right word to describe their meeting. "-opportune to encounter you, then it's my responsibility to make sure you don't go through with this," she told him, her voice steady but unwavering.

He barked out a hollow laugh. Who did this one think she was? "With all due respect ma, that's a load of BS. It's not your responsibility. I just don't want to live anymore, can't you understand that?"

________________ teaser ends. Keep reading though.

So guys! I'm thinking of dropping this book soon💃💃 What do you guys think about that? Lemme know in the comments section.

Remember to vote if you liked it. And pleaaaseee, tag more people. I'd really appreciate it 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Love always ❤️❤️
~Mo✨✨