12. small, small, pre wedding romance

Zoya pov

I was excited to complete it but would I say that? I smirked evilly in my mind and said,"no, you won't do that. And you can't" knowing he can and will, I said that.

He smirked before leaning more closer and if I say something, our lips will touch obviously. "Adhi.." he silenced me brushing his lips on mine. My whole body had an effect on his small movement.

He was looking at me when I opened my eyes. I was disappointed. "You do have an effect on me, baby." His endearment made my stomach do somersaults. I felt butterflies. I thought what I got when I saw my crush was butterflies but, this is way too different.

"No I dont" I said and he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my jaw and I stiffened. "Didn't I" he more like said. "No.." he then smirked and leaned and placed a kiss on my neck and his lips remained there for  a few second before trailing the kiss all over my neck. "Now?" He asked. His voice was huskier.

"No..." the wet kiss he gave on my soft spot right when I opened my mouth to say the word that was an obvious lie came out as a moan. And I felt him smirk against my skin. Suddenly we both jolted and sat up hearing the knock on the door.

We saw the whole set outside and I could feel myself flustered. "My virgin eyes" nisha said closing her eyes. "Yeah, obviously" sid said rolling his eyes at nisha. "You guys should find a room. Actually, there are innocent youngsters over here who are not.... like you both" shanaya said and I glared at her. Even though we sat up, I was on his lap and I soon tried to stand but his grip on my waist stopped me.

"Adhi.." my voice came out like a whisper. I couldn't still catch my breathe. "Bhai... you should leave her I guess. I think it was enough for now" shanaya said again and all of them giggled.

"Before even we started, you guys spoilt" adhi said making me blush more. "Someone is like a beetroot." Said shanaya and I glared at her. I wriggled but in vain. I then turned around and placed a kiss on his cheeks making him shocked and before he could come out of it, I stood and stormed inside the house. I heard footsteps behind.

I reached my room and was about to close the door when Shanaya came. I left the door open while she walked infollowed by nisha. closing the door behind, they walked to my bed.

I ignored all the talks they came upon about me and adhi. "But, the last time I remember you say he's your enemy I guess" shanaya said and nisha giggled before saying,"but adhi was always in a dreamland with zoya. He once brought some sweet that was something like... he said it was guba... no no" Shanaya cut her off,"gulab jamun?" She nodded and said,"yeah. He brought it to college and was eating. I wanted to taste it and asked for some but you know? He gave a tiny piece as of I'd finish them all. It tasted salt and I soon spit it out.

I asked what it was and he dreamily said that his zoya made it" I looked at her wanting her to say more about how much he remembered me."he had your name carved in his room too" now Shanaya cut nisha off,"that's why we weren't allowed in his room" she nodded and I wanted to know more.

"Zoya.... your friend is here" who could it be? Mom knows all ny friend and she would address them by names.  what now? I walked out of the room making sure I was presentable. The person I saw in the living made me run to him and hug him. "You idiot. Where were you?" I asked hitting him.

"Sorry. You know, studies..." he trailed off. "Fine. Now that your here. You cant leave without attending my wedding." I said and his face showed a shocked expression.

"What? Your getting married?" He asked not believing what I just said. "Yes..." he then went to have a different expression and suddenly it was back to blank. "Who's the unlucky guy?" He asked and I said,"adhi?" Of he was not shocked about my wedding thing, he was actually now.

"You mean... our adhi? I mean... what? Are you serious? Dont say your forced" he said with concern and I shook my head. "Its all with both our consent." He then sighed but his eyes had a hurt look. But why?

"Hey adhi, come here. Guess who is here?" I said when I saw adhi just walk into the stairs. "Ohh hi, your... Raj right?" He asked and he nodded and was about to forward his hand for a shake but adhi gave a brotherly hug.

"I have a call to attend. Catch you later bro" adhi said and left." He is actually changed"Raj said making me nod with a smile. "You seem to be in love with him" he said making me think, do I love him?

After a long talk of what we both missed in this past year, he left and I walked into my room to have an evening nap. It was summer season and I actually needed a shower before bed. I had a shower and walked in my room wearing only my towel.

I was more than shocked to see adhi in my room. He saw me and his eyes darkened. "Close your eyes"i said and he was about to, but he smirked and said,"anyway. It's me going to see very soon" I could feel my body react to his words. He walked over to me and I walked back until I was attached to the bathroom door.

"Its been long. Let's finish it" he said and before I could understand what he was talking about, his lip was on mine. I kissed him back and his hands were moving up and down from my waist to hip. I could feel heat build up wherever he touched.

He pulled back and we both were trying to catch our breathe when he again landed his lip on mine sucking on my lower lip. He pinched my waist making me gasp. He then pulled back and thank God for my consciousness that helped me to hold my towel without falling. My legs were like jelly and maybe he understood.

He carried me and placed me on my bed. He smoothly travelled his hand over my legs length. When his legs were on my midthigh, I held his hand and he said,"I better go ." And then he stood up. He left giving a kiss on my forehead.

I was feeling hot and I stood after I felt that I can balance myself. "Zoya. What's wrong with you? Stop thinking about that" I scolded to my self and changed into my dress. I had no mood to sleep anymore.

I walked out of my room and closed ny eyes seeing something. It was sid and nisha kissing eachother so.... I dont ha e a word to say. And i dont want to. "Guys..." I said still with my eyes closed."you can open them now" I heard sid and I sighed.

"I thought you guys were friends" I raised my eyebrow and they looked at eachother while nisha glared at him. "You guys better take a room and, make sure you guys dont get caught while doing something more" I said winking at nisha and walked pass them.

"You idiot" I heard nisha and I turned around to see nisha walk into adhi's room and sid follow her scratching the back of his neck.

I walked into the kitchen and made a cup of cold coffee and turned around to find adhi behind me just an inch away. "Someone was.... flustered and I think.... I shouldn't have stopped?" He said making me bite on my lip.

"Don't do that" he said and I looked at my coffee. "What?" I asked and he said,"if you continue doing that" he showed my lip and soon I left my lip from between my teeth. "I can't assure myself being gentlemen type" he completed and I closed my face with my hand that wasn't holding the cup.

Did you guys like this chapter? I hope so.

Vote, comment and share