6.Engagement

Zoya pov

Thanks to Anjana aunty. As soon as he left to the wardrobe I slowly opened the door and found the triplets and shanaya along with Rishaan standing outside the door. "This is really something I'd never like happening." I mumbled and was thinking how to go when he walked out.

"So... someone is waiting to complete the incomplete?" He said and caressed my cheek. I pushed him and he fall on his bed."not even in your dreams" I shouted and was about to open the door but I, myself stopped since they were still outside. Then an idea strike me.

I went out to his balcony and the wall between our balconies. There were small wholesale on the wall, so I slowly stood on a stool and tried to hold on to the wall and jump the other side. It fit me well and when I was about to climb the stool someone pulled my tshirt and I fall backwards and I didn't fall on the floor.

I slowly sat up and looked behind to find myself on adhi and he was...... unconscious? I patted his cheeks. And tried to wake him up by hitting but no. He was breathing. thank god. He wont die due to a fall zoya. My conscience said.

But it happens, sometimes. "Adhi... wake up. Let me bring some water. I walked into his washroom and brought some water to a small cup. When I was out at the balcony, he was not there. Where is he? He was unconscious.

My over dramatic mind thought he would have stood up in a half conscious state and might have fallen off the balcony and that made me look out the balcony and didn't find him. You stupid zoya?

I then slowly opened the door to find them nowhere. So, I slowly walked inside my room and locked the door. I was still worried where he could be. I changed into my comfy wear and walked down for dinner. I saw everyone at the dining except him.

Where is he? I just turned around and saw him walking right behind me and I disnt notice? And involuntary smile oasted on my lips. But, I soon changed it to a normal expression. "Looking for me" he whispered near my ear making me shiver and walked pass me and sat near our grandmothers.

What the hell was that? Where was this idiot all along? "Zoya, why aren't you eating?" Asked anjana aunty and I then only noticed everyone have started having their dinner and I'm just there. I looked around to find everyone's eyes on me.

"No... um... I dont feel hungry" j said and anjana aunty said,"you must eat at least a bit. see how thin you've got" I then nodded and was about to start eating when I saw him looking at me. I saw his smirk that irks me always.

I just want to wipe away his smirk. J glared at him and he touched his lips smirking. I then coughed on my food. Shit. What the....

"Zoya... it's your engagement tomorrow." I looked at mom who said this. "What?" I asked and saw him also at shock and there was a hint of hurt in his eyes. "What are you saying ma?" I asked and dad said,"you can talk to him today night and decide "

"Who's the most unkuckiest person?" Adhi asked and it was enough for me to say,"your wish ma." And walk away. I then went to my room and thought,

All these days theres not even a single time our parents choice went wrong. They always give us the best. I have a feeling that I would gradually fall in love with him. Him, the one I not yet know.

Adhi pov

I acted as if I was fainted. The way her face looked when she saw me at the dining area, was....

I got a call and I walked out of the room. I saw her go inside her room like a thief running out of a house.

"Adhi... it's you who your describing as the most unluckiest." This was a shock to be honest. It was dad who said this. "Seriously dad?" I asked and when he said,"if you don't want, then we can stop now itself" I soon shouted,"no.... don't do that dad." All fall into a fit of laughter.