All Mine

CREIGHTON POV

Gazing, all my free time spent gazing on them, Y/N. The most perfect human being alive, beautiful, smart and kind. I would do anything for them, I would even kill.

"Are you okay Creighton?" Their lovely voice spoke, god hearing my name from them always exites me. "I'm fine, don't worry Y/N." I respond.

"Whatever you say Creighton." They respond, I'm glad they trust me.

A few moments later a man walks in the store, and starts flirting with MY Y/N.

"Please leave me alone sir, I have customers to serve." They say. Why are they being nice to an asshole like him, he doesn't deserve their kindness.

"Excuse me sir, please leave Y/N alone." I say, attempting to not let my anger seep through. "Say what shrimp?" He says as he turns his attention back to MY Y/N.

"Y/N, why are you ignoring me? We were the greatest couple to be!" Y/N is obviously uncomfortable but this man is too oblivious to see that, what a moron.

I grab the knife that was on the chopping board and stabbed it through, he saw and slowly backed off from what was mine.

"Thank you Creighton! That man was such a nuisance." She says, I'm glad she thinks the same. "That man is a nuisance, is he a regular here?" I ask them.

"Yeah he is, but we can't shoo him away due to customer policy" I took out the knife I was currently digging into the board and snapped it. "Don't worry, I'll get you a better one." was all I said to them.

"Y-you don't need to! You've helped me so much already, I don't wanna rely on you too much..." They say anxiously. "Just accept it as a gift dear, I broke it anyway."

"Thank you Creighton!" I look at the clock, its time to get home. "I'm sorry Y/N but I have to leave now, It's time for me to go." They waved goodbye as I went out of the door muttering a quick "Stay safe!" while waving, how cute.

Now onto the mistake humanity made.

Y/N told me that the weird mans name was Jared Sittie, their old classmate that they already rejected. What an idiot to cling to the past like that.

"Found. You." I said outloud as Jared looked around, "Who the fuck are you?!" he screamed, what a wimp. Acting all tough around Y/N and now screaming like a pig.

"Here's a lesson for you Jared, NEVER TOUCH WHATS MINE."

Y/N POV

Creighton didn't show up today, though we are rivals I do care about him deeply. I started to serve customers.

Cake with strawberry icing, Coffee, Tea, etc... IT'S SO HARD TO KEEP UP!!

I paced myself, and kept going.

I proceeded to look at the clock, somethings off... Jared usually annoys me at this time.

He must have been scared of Creighton, I have to make him something to thank him. I'm so glad to have met him.

CREIGHTON POV

Done! My gift for Y/N is finished. I wrapped it nicely, in it was the knife a cake and something special.

I've finally gotten rid of everyone in my way to be with Y/N, my perfect, beautiful Y/N.

I went inside R/N to be greeted by Y/N. "Creighton! Where were you yesterday? I was so worried!" Oh how you make me fall for you more Y/N.

"I was busy looking for a knife that you would like." She smiled and said "I would be fine with any knife! As long as it's from you it's perfect."

"Open it up Y/N!" They smiled as they opened and if possible it grew larger, "Creighton, how did you know I liked F/F!" Oh you pure angel, I've known from the start.

They ate everything, perfect.

.

..

...

"Creighton... I feel light heade-" Was all they said before fainting, my beloved Y/N, so vulnerable in my arms. What a heavenly sight.

She's mine now, ALL MINE.

(Finally finished this one, I swear the next ones gonna be fluff.)