Hangover Happiness

CREIGHTONS POV

I was simply laying in bed thinking about new recipies, until I receive a message on my phone. "The show is starting." Was all I needed to hear to get up from bed and get ready.

"On air in 3, 2, 1!" The voice hollered, we were on live now, I talk about the usual. New recipes, my upcomings, etc... But even if I was smiling, I was still bored. We went finished and I slumped in the chair. "I'm bored" was all I could mutter, why am I so bored today?

"Are you okay Creighton? Your not acting like yourself today." My host said. I was absolutely bored with no reason whatsoever, and that creativity block led to anger.

I should go visit Y/N.

Y/N POV

I was with my brother shopping for ingredients, we were joking about how different we looked. If you saw us for the first time, you would think we weren't even related.

A few moments of talking passed by and we were set to go home.

Once we arrived at R/N I saw a group of people and in the center, what seemed to be fluffy blonde hair.

"Creighton?" "Y/N!" I managed to hear over the crowd. "Why are you here?" I asked, not in a rude tone but one that was softer.

"I was bor- Who's that?" he pointed towards my brother.

CREIGHTON POV

Is that? No way... That can't be, she's single! I know she is. So who is this guy beside her?

My thoughts led me to make a break for it outside, not listening to Y/N's explination.

The truth is, I liked Y/N from the very start. From their hope filled E/C eyes, to her soft H/C hair. And to think that I was beat by some mediocre guy... What a disgrace.

Which led me to here, drunk and crying. What a pathetic sight, this is why she doesn't like me. I'm miserable and pathetic... All I am is an ego filled boy that can't think straight anymore.

My eyes hurt from crying. I look at the phone, I am drunk so I probably wont remember this anyways...

Y/N POV

"Y/NNNnNnNn, come over." was all I heard before he hung up, of course I hurried to his place. Even if I'm in my pyjamas I didn't care, Creighton was sad and that was it.

Finally ariving at this huge mansion I simply went inside, asking one of the maids where Creighton's room was I finally found him.

"Y/NnnnNn youu cameee!" He said quite slurred, he's drunk... "Creighton, why are you drinking so much?"

He simply looked down, he doesn't want to talk now. I grabbed him and put him on the bed, he's already drunk so he probably will have a hangover.

He grabbed my arms and pulled me into bed, well his bed. I smile to myself, he was adorable when not saying he's gonna take down my restaurant.

"Stayyyy withh mee." He says. Atleast he's smiling, in all honesty I'm enjoying this alot. His eyes were puffy and his face was red.

"Oh you wholesome bean, you know I can't say no to you" I say while hugging back.

Time skip to morning~~

CREIGHTON POV

I open my eyes, my head hurts... Wait, Y/N?! "Is this a dream? if so it's the best one that I've ever had." Was all I managed to say. Their eyes fluttered open and all I got for response was "No, it's defenitely not." And got a peck on the cheek. "Does your head hurt?" I nodded yes, she got up and once they came back they held a cup of coffee. Thank god they're here.

They sat next to me and laid on my shoulder. "That man is my brother, so you don't need to be jealous." I turned red. I got that worked up over a misunderstanding... My thoughts were cut when they kissed me on the lips, I kissed back of course, If every morning was like this, Id wake up early daily.

We spent most of the morning lying in bed, sleeping. It was a saturday so we were free for the whole day. Altough my head hurts, this makes me happy, it's my hangover happiness.

(felt sappy today, I made this outta boredom. I think next book Creighton is gonna be a yandere."