Bundles Of You

Carnations- I love you
Gardenias- Secret Love
Marigold- Pain and Grief

Y/N POV

Hanahaki. I have it.

Why would this occur? Well it all started when I met my rival, Creighton Styles.

He's the cause of this.

He's the main reason I'm coughing up blood right next to the toilet right now.

My grandmother loved flowers, she thought me much about them before she left.

(Flashback)

"Y/N, do you see that?" The elder lady asks the young child.

"Yes grandma, what are they called?" The young child asks in excitement.

"That over there is a Carnation, it means I love you." A fond expression washes over the elderly womans face.

"Over there is a Gardenia. It means secret love." She continues.

"Grandma, how do you know all of this?" They ask her.

"I have a book in the house, I wont be here any longer anyways so why don't you have it?" The elderly woman responds.

"Really grandma? Thank you so much!" The young child says as she beelines towards the house.

(Flashback Over)

I tear up a-bit, she didn't deserve death. I should have died.

But then again, she would want me to live wouldn't she?

I go to my room and open the drawer, it was the book grandma gave me alongside my diary.

"So that's what they mean. I guess I have to wait this one out again." I say as I put the book down.

Why don't I visit grandma? That sounds nice.

I go downstairs to get my keys and get in the car, I stopped by a flower shop to pick up some Carnations. Those are her favorite flowers.

I arrive at the cemetery after a few minutes of driving, it wasn't that far actually.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I JUST WANTED TO VISIT MY FAMILY GOD DAMNIT!" I hear a familiar voice screaming from behind me.

Ok... Thats weird. I wonder why there's someone yelling about that, must be someone famous if people keep following them.

"Y/N?" The voice I heard earlier was closer, and I think I know who this is.

I turn around to see Creighton dressed in black with flowers in his hands, they were Hyacinths.

"Creighton? Are those Hyacinths?" I ask the blonde.

He nods a yes as he looks down at my grandmas grave.

"I heard Miss Grey loved flowers, I'm sure you miss her." He empathises.

Something about that made my heart flutter, maybe because it's a sign he cares?

Everything was alright until I started coughing, shoot.

I look down at my hand and see a Gardenia petal in my hand.

"Y/N are you okay!?" He asks me in concern.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I tell him trying to hide the petal in my hand.

"Are you sure?" He asks me again.

I nod, he seems as if he cares a lot. Probably not.

He says some other thing and I nodded to it, I was zoning out and getting dizzy.
"Alright Y/N, I'll go put these flowers over there now. Remember what I said earlier." He says standing up.

After he walked towards the other gravestone I let out a breath I've been unconsciously holding.

"Thank you grandma, I wish you the best in heaven." I say as I go towards my car.

Getting back home I started to realise what Creighton said earlier.

(Flashback)

"Y/N, I know a good movie place. Let's go there sometime and watch the latest movies." He suggests.

"Sure, what day?" I ask, not understanding well.

"How about Monday? I'm free at 5:00." He says.

"Oh cool, my shift ends at 4:00 so I'll be at home." I respond.

(Flashback Over)

I flush red in remembrance of what happened, and then immediately want to throw up. Stupid Hanahaki damnit.

After a horrible throwing up session of Marigolds, Carnations and Gardenias. I could say that I'm literally growing a god darn forest in my lungs.

Well okay, that's fine.

Now at this point I usually ask myself why I can't get it surgically removed and then remember I'm broke.

TIMESKIP TO MONDAY

I finish up my shift and drove back home getting prepared quickly, Creighton will pick me up so I'm going to park my car somewhere safe.

I didn't notice much until someone pointed it out but I was smiling and looked alot happier than yesterday.

I guess love strikes hard sometimes.

After getting ready I went downstairs from my second floor apartment, sat down on the couch and anxiously waited.

I hear a sharp knock on the door and go to open it.

"Hey Y/N, you look nice!" He tells me. And by he, I bet you already know who.

"Thanks, let's go?" I ask. He nods in response as we head downstairs to his car.

We make it to the cinema, a comforting aroma of popcorn and soda fills my nose.

"Let's go now, shall we?" A voice bought me back ito reality, I smile as I nod yes.

"There's a really nice horror movie showing right now, let's watch that one!" He says as he looks over to me for confirmation.

"Sure, sounds fun!" I respond enthusiastically, I was just happy to be with him.

We go into the theater as the movie starts showing us a filler, I'm surprised my Hanahaki isn't acting up right now.

It was all fine until a jumpscare popped up and scared me, by instinct- I clung onto Creighton.

That was my biggest mistake.

I started coughing up petals and immeadiately felt the need to throw up.

"Creighton, I have to go for a few minutes." I tell him.

"Y/N." He grabs my arm and clings on tight, I open my hand in surprise and watch the petals fall on the floor.

I panic as I scurry, trying to get the petals on the floor. I see Creighton looking down, in shock and in pity.

"Y/N... Why didn't you tell me you had Hanahaki?" He asks me.

"Because..."

"It's because of you."

I watch as his eyes widen, then immeadiately soften as he pulls me from the floor.

"You should've told me, I feel the same way too." He says softly.

I start sniffling, I was happy.

"Can you say that again?" I ask him.

"Okay, I love you." He looks at me, smiling.

"For every flower you've thrown up, I'll make bundles of them."

"I'll make bundles of you."

(Finally friggin finished, question- Should I include AU? I don't know if you guys would like it or not.)