Who are you?

Request by: colorwolfmangeldevil

Who am I?

Where am I?

What happened?

Y/N POV

I woke up somewhere, I was surrounded by people? I don't know anymore...

"Y/N! Thank god you're alive." A blonde said cupping my face in his hands.

"Who are you?"

"Wha- what do you mean? You remember me right!?" He says, as he begins to panic.

I shook my head gently, he starts bawling into the blanket I was given. I stroke his blonde locks in an attempt to comfort him, if I could just remember who you were...

I close my eyes tightly and make some sort of attempt at remembering what happened, my thoughts were cut off by the blondes mumbling.

"It- It was my fault, I should have been more careful. Damn it, I'm such a stupid idiot." He seethes.

I gently raise his chin so we meet eyes, he looks at me sadly.

"It wasn't you're fault, a car skidded on a sheet of ice and that caused the crash. Some man, who was too high on Red Ice to drive caused this. Not you." Something came out of me, I sit there- bewildered at what I said.

Did I just remember something?

"That's what happened! What else can you remember!?" He says, hope illuminating in his eyes.

I try to think far back, some parts missing and some parts there.

"Creighton, your name is Creighton. I call you Creigh from time to time, my name is Y/N Grey, I'm your lover." I look at him, he looks back shocked as well.

"That's right! What else?" He says happily.

"I have two grandparents, one loves flowers, one loves to cook..." I say, recollecting another thing.

"I love to cook!" I say joyfully.

"Oh my god, Y/N. It's really you!?" He cups my face and pulls it closer to his.

"Yes Creigh darling, it's me. Y/N!" I close the gap between us.

We share a short tender kiss and break apart, looking at each other longingly.

"Y/N, I love you." He says softly.

"I love you too."