Let's Chill

A calming Saturday morning was what befell the two, one was getting ready to work and the other one stayed indoors. Those two are Y/N and Creighton.

Creighton had nothing to do, it was Saturday after all. Y/N is a busy bee, always on her feet. But they do enjoy taking a break from time to time.

Creighton grabbed his phone and started to type,

"Y/N, come over I'm bored."
"Alright, be there at 10:00 am."

Y/N quickly got ready, it was a cold day so they took a jacket with them. And after a few minutes of walking, finally ariving at Creighton's front door.

"Y/N!" He yelled from above, Y/N smiled as they made their way up.

"What should we do today?" The boy asked, the other didn't know either.

"Maybe we should make something in the kitchen!" Y/N suggested.

The pair ran down to the kitchen, and after a few moments of looking, they were out of ideas. The pair slumped onto the floor as there was nothing to do but enjoy each others presence.

"Let's go back to your room." Y/N said, Creighton simply nodded and they both descended up the stairs.

"Let's just watch movies." Creighton said. of course with nothing to do, they started to watch movies.

Y/N looked around and saw a knitting set, they then looked at Creighton.

"Creigh, do you know how to knit?" Y/N asked, Creighton nodded.

"Can you teach me how?" Y/N asked in excitement, "Sure." Creighton responded with a smile.

He then started to show Y/N how to knit, Y/N watches in amazement as the needles collide, making fabric.

"Your so good at this Creighton!" Y/N complimented, "Ofcourse I am, I'm amazing at everything." He said pridefully.

The pair spent a whole hour knitting.

The creativity block slowly dissapeard.

They were no longer bored.

Because they had each other.

Afternoon came and the sun was starting to set, the pair sat on down on the bed.

He lifted the blanket to make space for the other, Y/N obviously understanding slipped in the blanket and lied on his shoulder.

The sun slowly began to set, the pair wishes this moment would last forever.

Y/N spoke, "This was fun, tommorow is sunday. Let's chill."

(This is a short chapter, had major writers block so it's not that up to par with the other chapters. Hope you still liked it!)