You Don't Have To Hide

Request by: colorwolfmangeldevil and diduseevbag, (I combined these two together, you guys are amazing)

Y/N POV

Shoot, I'm being chased...

Where do I turn, left or right?

Shi-

"Y/N?" A soft voice echoes through the alleyway.

"Creighton?" I looks behind her to see a familiar blonde standing there confused.

"So you found me, are you scared?" I say, flashing my fangs.

"No, I'm not. I know what you are Y/N, you are a..." He says, hesitating to say the full sentence.

"Mmm, well we both know that do we?" I say, holding a slight smirk.

I proceed to walk closer to him, shoes clicking, echoing in the alleyway.

"Say what I am Creigh, it is up to you to decide." My voice echoes through the alley.

"Am I Y/N, or a monster?" I say, eyes glaring at him.

He walks closer to me, ever so slightly. Cautious even, as if trying to be as gentle as possible.

He reaches to my face and gently caresses it.

"You're still Y/N, what you are barely matters. I love you either way." He says, smiling gently.

"Ah, aren't I so great. I managed to kiss a vampire." He says, catching me off guard.

"Wait, you never kissed me in this whole-" I was cut off with a warm pair of lips reaching my cold ones.

"That's what I mean." He says cockily, I look at him in shock and pure disbelief.

I flick his forehead ever so gently.

"Your an idiot, and to be honest- you are my most tolerable idiot ever." I say teasingly.

"Oh wow, says the undercover Batman." He teases back.

I flush red and hit him on his arm.

"I do NOT have any association with bats, I do NOT turn into one at night." I say, angrily.

"Nope, where's Alfred?" He says, calling out for the butler that Batman has in his show.

"Damnit Creigh!" I say, stomping off embarrassed and flustered.

"But in all seriousness." He says in a calmer tone than his last one.

"You don't have to hide Y/N, it's just fine to be who you are." He says, cupping my face in his hands.

(Is that what y'all wanted? Idk what happened I just decided to play mix and match with the requests, hope it's up to par with the other chapters. Thanks for reading!)