Feel Better

(Strong Language Ahead!)
B/N - Bullies Name

Y/N POV

Everyone noticed. Their grandfather noticed, Johnny noticed, and even Vivian noticed! But I never cared, I was up all night and lived on coffee, the reason for this is because B/N is in town. She messaged me beforehand saying "Your restaurant is shitty, go die alone. Oh right, you failed doing that in 8th grade! Haha" And other things. I want to prove to her that she's wrong. That I'm not the same girl who wanted to die daily, so I worked. And worked, and worked. I was tired and was sleep deprived, hell even Creighton noticed that!

VIVIEN POV

Y/N needs to stop. Right now. And I think I know how to make them. I proceeded to call Creighton, it was the best option I had. Using my user handle I told him to help Y/N, for some reason they smile more when he is around, so he better make them smile or else...

CREIGHTON POV

I recieve a call from a unknown number, a girls voice started talking. They said something about Y/N and that if I don't make them happy she will post a rumor about me that will be strong enough to kill my show. Now I didn't care about the show part, I was worried about Y/N. Why were they sad? I guess I'll just have to find out. "Sebastian clear my schedule tomorrow, I have somethings to do."

Y/N POV

"Ohhh Y/N!" A voice rang out, "Creighton?!?" I looked to the back to see him, not in his chefs uniform, but in casual clothes. He was wearing a white plaid collared shirt, with light blue jeans and of course his iconic sunglasses. "Why are you here, and whats up with the get-up?" I asked, he simply grabbed me, chucked me in in his car and said "I'm here to force you to take a break, first stop. Your house." And without missing a beat we arrived at my apartment.

"How do you know where I-" "Just go change into something nice and shower." Ok... It's been long since I've changed into something different than my chefs uniform... I chose a simple white sundress with black flats and curled my H/C hair.

Finally, I went outside to be greeted by Creighton... Again, he plopped me into the car and we drove off "Next stop, mall! Although I love your fasion sense we need to buy you somethings that are new." "But I didn't bring any ca-" "On me." Wow... He even volunteered to do that, why is he so nice today? Not that I don't enjoy it, I actually really like it.

We arrived at the mall, we first went around shopping for new things and he decided to buy a chefs outfit similar to his, I then asked "Why do you need two chef outfits?" "No, it's not for me. I don't wear girl aprons but I know damn well I would look good in one. This is for you!" He responded. And then we got hungry.

We to this nice restaurant with- from what I heard, good food. And when we did walk in the owner was quite honered to have a TV star and the black horse of Tasty Hills town, needless to say I ordered F/F and Creighton ordered the same.

We were having quite the relaxing time until... Knock knock let the devil in, it's demon queen of highschool B/N. "What's up suicidal freak! I see you have made friends with a male prostitute?" She said mockingly "Don't you still have a dick appointment with satan B/N?" I spat back harshly. Creighton looked offended at this girls audacity to insult him, the king of culinary cuisine and he had the look of 'You dare challenge me woman?' on his face.

She then says "You should find a real woman like me instead of a psychopath that wants to die and couldn't even do it right" to him.

Which he responded with "Atleast this phychopath isn't a disgusting plastic slut, unlike you."  He proceeded to drag me with him to safety.

"Hey..." Came a soft voice from me, I just couldn't find that much strength to speak, "Y/N look the sun is setting!" He says as we look at the sun slowly dissapearing into Tasty Hills mountains. "Thanks Creighton." was all I managed to say. His response was "I hope I made you feel better, Y/N."

(Hoped you liked this! Felt a bit angsty and got flashbacks to when I was bullied, so yeah. If anyone hurts you online or not, or in any form of way bullies you. Don't be afraid to speak up. Aight done talking, Author out!)