Truth or Dare

Y/N POV

Me and Vivi decided to do a sleepover, and because Creighton said he was free and so was Johnny, we invited them over.

We all were in pajamas, ready to start playing.

"I found a fun game called Never Have I Ever, and if the person has they took a shot." I explained to the group.

"Alright!" They say in unison.

"Okay, never have I ever broke something from my parents." Vivian says.

Creighton took a shot.

"Holy crap! What was it Creigh?" I say in excitement.

"It was a pan... I accidentally scratched it with a knife and dropped it." He said shamefully.

"I'm next! Never have I ever had my first kiss." Creighton chimed in.

Me, Vivian and Johnny took a shot.

"I guess I'm superior then." He says pridefully. "Also, Y/Nnnnn you've never had your first kiss before?" He says in a teasing manner.

"We weren't that popular in high school ok!?" We say in unison.

"Aight my turn, never have I ever burnt something and still gave them to someone." I said.

Creighton and I took a shot.

"I hated them okay!" I reasoned, "They were assholes who disrupted service" Creighton said prideful as ever to deliver karma.

"I still remember that! You gave it to me and told me to and frost it and make it pretty! I was confused but still did it lol" He says to provide more information.

"Well did they eat it?" Vivian asked, me and Creigh looked at each other, then at Vivi. "They did." Creighton and I bursted in laughter after that, Vivian was holding her in, and Johnny was silently dying trying to keep his in. They deserved it anyway.

"M-my turn, Never have I ever stole something!" He says shyly.

Everyone took a shot.

A few rounds later...

"I'm very drunk and sexually confused, a property of matter is inertia." I blurted out randomly.

"Why don't we play truth or dare?" Creighton suggested, and being too drunk to argue... We nodded.

"This all came from the internet, we will be labeled in numbers Vivi is 1, Creigh is 2 and 3 will be Johnny and I'll be 4, got it?" They nodded.

"1 let 4 decide what you wear and keep it on for 5 rounds." I say happily, as I shove Vivian in the bathroom.

1.

2..

3...

"Done!" I say, proud of what I've done.

Vivian was wearing shorts with a fishnet underneath them, and a crop top with  a white jacket over it, she was also wearing nice ass boots.

We went out.

Creighton clapped, meanwhile Johnny was red as a tomato, even redder if possible.

"4 sit on 2's lap for the whole game."Vivian said as I got up and plopped myself onto Creighton's lap, surprisingly comfy.

"3, play the pocky game with 1." Creighton reads out.

"Pocky game is a game where you have to get as close as possible to the other with this buiscuit stick in your mouth and if you break it, you lose." I explained to the pair.

I stood up from Creighton's lap and got pocky, gave it to the two and sat back down on Creighton's lap.

We watched as the two awkwardly inched close to each other, of course...

Vivian won.

Johnny is now a strawberry confirmed, and Vivian is very happy she won.

"Okay, 2 give 4 a pec on the cheek." Johnny says with a nervous smile.

Creighton got closer and kissed me on the cheek, I turned even redder an now was fully sober. How does this happen?

"1, are you good in bed?" I asked as Vivian turns a dark shade of red, obviously embarrassed.

"N-no... I've never b-been in bed.." She says. I almost feel bad, she looks like she has a fever.

Vivian went to the bathroom and came out wearing pajamas.

"2, give 3 love advice."  Vivian says, as she looks at Johnny.

Obviously being on Creighton's lap, I heard the love advice.

"Be the first one to move, don't let them ever get the upper hand." He whispers into Johnny's ear.

He blushed and went back.

"4, let 1 dress you up in something sexy and wear it for 2 rounds..."He read out, I looked at him in a face that says 'Pls don't let her'. Vivian grins as she pulls me towards the bathroom.

"SThaP!"

"Calm down Y/N."

"No LemmE gOOooOo!!"

From outside the room, Creighton looks at Johnny then looks back at the noise, saying "They're having fun" He says as both of them hold in laughter.

"IM FREEEEEE!" I yell as I break out of the bathroom.

I was wearing a bunny girl suit, it was incredibly tight.

Creighton looked like he was about to have a nosebleed and Johnny laughed for two minuets straight.

I sat back down on Creighton's lap, its now more awkward with this stupid outfit on.

"1, seduce 3." Was all I said while grinning.

Vivian grabbed Johnny by his collar and dragged him away, and the rest is history.

They passed out 5 rounds later, everyone was just sleeping.

Creigh and I were still awake.

"Y/N Truth or dare?" "I choose sleep", I say as I passed out.

(Yay a long chapter! Overcome the writers block! Might be slightly crappy but oh well, I did my best.)

\(- w -)/