Chapter 14: Overseas and Beyond!

Welcome, to chapter 14! Anchors Aweigh!

But first, a glance back onto Earth, as Geopolitics began to slowly change...
___________________________________
United States, Washington D.C.
White House, Oval Office
May 23, 2044

Earlier today, Mrs. Dugan has finished designing a Immigration Test for the Alnus Community. She was pleasantly surprised that it has evolved into a massive and incredibly developing City. But then, it brought her into very long term thinking. If she and her allies was able to win the hearts and minds of the people entering the Alnus Communities, what's stopping her from formally integrating the people who do manage to complete and succeed in the test she designed into her Country and Earth?

Nothing, if she and her cabinet really thought about it, except for the Nationalists that nobody really listens or pays attention to.

But, she is now presented with a much more different and a much more International Task.

The President is currently viewing over different Identification Papers. These aren't normal IDs, these are the IDs of the nations that the Alliance wishes to have in its Alliance.

There is some strong and good candidates though. Philippines, Japan, Prussian Democratic Federation, and Ukraine. And some that hold Sentimental Value to America, Canada and Mexico. But, here, the President Makes her decision.

She picks up the papers that held the names of Four Nations. She smiled, as she signs her name on them, thus making her pick. After putting it through a sender, she picks up her phones, and prepares a group chat with 4 different World Leaders.

"Hello? Mr. Prime Ministers? Mr. Presidents? I do believe that we have some signing to do..."
___________________________________
Naval Fort New Honolulu
1 Week Later

This fort was built in much secret.

Much of the international community back on earth were mostly aware of the Ground Gate in Philadelphia, but the Naval Gate was a complete mystery to them. So, the Allied Navy was able to operate under complete international secrecy.

But, it is time, for the Allied Task Force Alpha, to finally set sail.

It had been prepping for this moment, they were waiting for the rest of the Alliance's Navy to finally reach Maryland Bay. And with the addition of new members, it only strengthened the Navies even more.

Denmark, Canada, The Mexico's and Philippines all happily watched as their ships made it through the Gate. Denmark, along with America, has changed, while Canada, the Mexico's, and the Philippines mostly remained the same.

They were surprised when a Call from their bosses alerted them that they suddenly were let into the alliance. Canada and the Mexico twins were ecstatic. That were happy that they can be close to their sibling Nation once again. But they were prepared. The war in the Special Region is reporting that it is reaching an escalating point, as the soldiers were running into bigger and stronger creatures that was proving to become an issue to the Allied Forces.

Denmark was fine that he gets into an alliance with a fellow Awesome Trio Member. With Greenland now friendly territory, the USA now is able to put a Naval wall from the bottom tip of Greenland, that can expand all the way into the farthest end of Brazil. Putting an Effective Naval Wall for the USA if needed.

And Philippines. The USA's long time ASEAN friend and step-sibling. Their sibling-ship led to a want of the personifications being in the same alliance. But also because of the strategical position that being allies will provide.

Ship horns and Engines were heard as the ships got in formation. USS John F. Kennedy being the Lead Carrier and the Flag ship of the entire fleet. And as the ships began moving, their goal was to begin exploring the lands south of the mainland.