"How It All Begins"

It was the starting of the monsoon in the town and vacation of the children was here. Only a few days back, it had the town's first rain. All the trees and plants went back to their original state of colour. The entire scenario looked pretty to everyone until something severe happened.

It was getting darker and darker when Kabir, Rakshit and Vidyut were playing at their favourite spot in town. It was nothing but a large, grassy, plane ground. It also comprised of an area, prohibited to be entered, especially by children.

Rakshit's sister Shreya arrived there to call them and since, they didn't have any choice except for going back home, they started walking back their way to home.

Suddenly Kabir said, "Hey, wait. I think we've forgotten to take our ball. You shall carry on and I will be with you in a moment".

Kabir went to take his ball and the other three carried on walking back to their respective homes. Kabir took the ball and suddenly saw four men entering the prohibited area. He didn't react and started walking back to home. The four little teenagers entered their houses and except for Shreya, a big explosion of scolding hit the faces of the three boys and tickled them hard as if a stormy rain it was. All of them were told to go to bed.

It was 1:00 am and everyone was asleep in the Campbell's Colony but Kabir still had his eyes completely opened without any involuntary force to close them. He was thinking about the four men who entered the prohibited area. He was stressing his brain and trying to recall their faces. He found out that one of the men was none other than Aakash Ranjan with a knife who was recently arrested by the Police but got out when his father bailed him.

"Nobody from our society could find the reason of Aakash Ranjan's arrest", he thought.

He was even cooking up some extremely bad crimes for which one could be arrested but couldn't find any of them to have been committed by Aakash Ranjan and fell asleep with time.