"The Drama"

The big clock of their colony had struck 8:00 pm and it's the time for them to start their movie.

"Let's go back or else our parents would be angry with us just like yesterday", said Vidyut.

"Yeah! He's right. Let's go back home", said Shreya.

They pretended to have gone and it happened what they had expected of. Aakash Ranjan and his friends started walking into the prohibited area but there were only three people including Aakash Ranjan.

"Hey! You said there were four people but there are only three people", whispered Vidyut.

"He too said that one of them was lying on the other one of them. Maybe he was really faint, dead or hidden somewhere, they are going to", replied Rakshit taking Kabir's side.

"Well, we should go now or else we'll have to lose them being caught", suggested Shreya.

"There they are, let us follow them", said Kabir.

"See, they've stopped", said Shreya.

"Hide and keep quiet Shrey or else they'll see you and you'll be in their hands", said Rakshit.

"Where is that bloody Deepak Bhatnagar?" an angry voice comes from a hooded person.

"He is right there master", said Aakash Ranjan.

"Who's that hooded person? Whose is he talking about? And why is Aakash Ranjan calling him his master?"

So many questions came to all the four adventurers' little minds. But they weren't being answered.

"How dare you break your loyalty towards me? Don't you know, I don't like the ones who ever try to cheat me either it's my employ or my own family member? And you are my own dear brother, how can you even think of cheating me? Well yes, I understood. Cheating is in our blood, right as our daddy cheated our mummy, I cheated my daddy and now you are trying to cheat me. But, pity! You will never be able to cheat anyone after this very moment, so, good bye my dear Deepak", said Shekhar Bhatnagar and wounds his brother Deepak Bhatnagar.

"Master if you..."

"Shhh!" Shekhar cut Aakash Ranjan's statement and added, "Don't you have the etiquettes of taking the permission of your master?"

"Sorry Sir", apologized Aakash.

"Well, sorry to interrupt Sir, but when are you thinking to kill that bloody Rajat Waghela?" a female voice comes.

"Oh! It's a familiar voice. Yes, it's Nisha Rakheja", said Rakshit.

"Well, his end is near darling Nisha.

"Does anybody know who's that Rajat Waghela?" asks Vidyut.

"It's our father", reacts Shreya right then.

"Oh yeah! I remember", said Vidyut.

"Let us listen to what they're saying about killing your father", said Kabir.

"He's going to give all his property to his daughter and his son but before he gives the special diamond to anyone I'll change his will and kill him all the way. You don't have to worry Nisha", said Shekhar.

"But Sir, if we directly murder him, the first suspect will surely be you, so we should make a plan to kick him out of his life and nobody knows", said Aakash.

"Well, the first thing that you said, is, I think wrong, because we are not going to kill him, as he's my prey and only and only, I'm going to kill him and the rest of the matter that you said smells to be something to think about properly. Well done my boy", replied Shekhar.

Aakash said, "I think stealing the diamond and then killing him will help, Master".

"Think you're correct my dear Aksh", said Shekhar praising Aakash.

"Sir, how will we go there and how will we steal the diamond?" puzzled Nisha.

"Oh, my dear, you are my Ace and now you are going to take us inside their house. And you know why I'm saying this to you and how you're going to do this, right!?" said Shekhar.

"Yes, sir", answered Nisha.

"Oh, so this is their plan to murder my father and take away the diamond with them as they know that until my father is alive, they cannot take it", wondered a worried Shreya.

"It's alright Shreya, we'll make it out of this danger but now we should go back home or else be ready to be scolded as our parents will never allow us to be outside for a very long time and it's been 'that' long time", said Kabir comforting Shreya.

"Yeah, he's right, we should go back home now", said Rakshit. "So let's go".

They've turned back to get home and all four of them are only thinking of how they will save the diamond that Mr Waghela has decided to give to Shreya and Rakshit. Coincidently, or say according to a mastermind's plan, Mr and Mrs Vats, parents of Kabir and Mr and Mrs Kohli, parents of Vidyut, said to Mr and Mrs Waghela that they have to go for a very important work together and they will return at least three weeks later. Both of the couples requested them to take good care of Vidyut and Kabir until they were back to them.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of them and will not give you any chance to point out our mistakes", said Mrs Waghela.

"Thank you so much", said Mrs Kohli and Mrs Vats together expressing gratitude.