"The Search"

A new single room was given to the two new guests in the house, everything needed by them had been kept in their room and they were at last told to sleep. But they could not sleep because of their parents' letter whose words were bouncing on the walls of the conscious minds of the two. Thinking about the letter till 4:00 am, they took a nap of just two hours and woke up at 6:00 am.

"Oh! You both should take lessons for waking up early in the morning from your two friends", said Mrs Waghela praising Vidyut and Kabir in front of Shreya and Rakshit.

"Well.., we all should go for a morning walk and after coming back we'll do the other work", advised Shreya.

"Okay as you wish", agreed Kabir.

"I'm ready", said Vidyut.

"I'm always 'with you' sis", said Rakshit.

"So, let's go", said Kabir.

"I wanted to talk to you about the diamond we need to find. It's very much important", said Shreya.

"Yes. At night I was thinking about the diamond and I think, there must be a locker in your house where the diamond has been kept in", said Kabir.

"We'll go and search for a locker or a diamond in the whole house after mom is gone out to the market", said Rakshit.

"Mom, we're home", said Rakshit to Mrs Waghela after they get back home past their morning walk.

Mrs Waghela replied, "Oh! Little kids, I'm glad you're home and I'll be glad later too if you all do not behave mischievously in the house during my absence".

"Don't worry mom, your excellent daughter is here and will take care of home", said Shreya gently.

"Thank you my dear", said Mrs Waghela kissing her daughter. "Bye", she added.

"Bye-bye", all the kids replied together.

Mrs Waghela steps out of the house.

"Friends we need to hurry up and find a locker or a diamond itself before mom returns", said Shreya.

"Yeah! She's right. Let's start searching", said Kabir.