"Interrogate And Search"

The following morning, the four adolescents asked Granny to take them for a morning walk, and also Rishabh and Rex. Granny agreed, they got out of house to visit the nearby park, while Mrs Waghela and Nisha stayed at home.

Kabir and Vidyut, on one hand were playing with Rex with a ball, Shreya and Rakshit, on the other hand, sat on a bench with, and talked to, Rishabh.

Past some senseless questions, that they asked him, Shreya said, "Oh Yes! I wanted to ask you if there was any old sculpture museum here. Before the vacation started, my friend who went to a museum like that, suggested me and my friends to visit a museum like that".

"So you want to visit an Old Sculpture Museum or just want to see some old sculpture?" asked Rishabh.

"Both are same. Aren't they?"

"Surely not. I can show you a beautiful old and gold sculpture without visiting a museum or surfing the internet".

"How?" Rakshit questioned.

"At my house, I would say".

"What? Really? Is there any?"

"Of course, there is. It's a gold sculpture of a lion, which, unfortunately is thought to be painted gold, but it isn't. It's made of real gold".

"Really, will you?"

"Surely, I will. Just don't tell anyone about this, okay?"

"Not even our friends?"

"Not the elders, I meant. And also, not Nisha".

"Okay! Done. We'll not tell anyone".

"Now call your friends. I will tell them not to talk about this to anyone".

"Kabir, Vidyut, come here".

"Bring Rex too".

Rishabh told Kabir and Vidyut not to tell anyone about their plan to go and see the gold sculpture kept in their house and they agreed, as it was the only reason they had come to the house.

A pleasant evening it was after the late noon and Nisha, who had stopped spying on the kids, sat with Granny and Mrs Waghela to have some gossip, which she always did. Here, Rishabh took the four spies, with Rex, to the gold sculpture of the lion that he told them about and which they were looking for.

"It's exactly the thing we were searching for", delighted Shreya thought.

"Finally, we've found it out", thought Rakshit.

All of them were finally pleased to see the gold sculpture of lion with shiny leaf shaped eyes; clever, arched smile; a cutlet shaped nose and a brave, scary face, that's everything they've been craving to find out.