• Chapter 2 •

The lesson was still on-going until lunch breaks. You were just sitting there listening to the teacher, but something or someone who was disturbing you.

A piece of paper was suddenly hit at you which it came from your side, Tsukishima's side.

You just ignored at first, and if he does it again, it's your turn to move as you thought.

'I can't just listen to the teacher while someone bothering my business instead of his, geez what a pain..'

And once again, he did it. You glanced at him, giving a dark aura and does the same thing to you.

The teacher suddenly caught both of your attentions, which you stopped. Getting everyone's attention to you and him.

"Tsukishima, [L/N], please stay here after class" scare-fully he said, your expectations to him were absolutely wrong.

'It's just my first day and I'm already getting trouble?!' You thought to yourself.

Then you started hearing other students murmuring again.

After a few seconds, the teacher went back to his discussion, facing everyone at his attention for now.

"Thanks for the trouble, Slenderman" You muttered yourself giving him a new teasing nickname, hearing enough for Tsukishima to hear.

"You're the first one who looked at me, Shortie" He teasingly said and smirked, trying to annoy you as much as he can.

You got insulted after you heard him calling you 'shortie', you glare at him but he have staring at you before you could.

"Also, aren't you going to be our co-manager?" He asked, raising his other eyebrow.

'What? How does he know about that?' Your eyes widened and let out a sigh after.

"First, don't say it's 'our' because I don't belong to anyone and second, how did you know?" He suddenly chuckled almost like a fake one at your reply to him.

"You're such a shame shortie, after that embarrassing introduction of yours earlier"

Once again, you observe his feature trying to familiar then you finally knew.

'W-Wait..is he also a part of the volleyball club?! Was he also there?! How fast did he came here before I could? I couldn't even remember all of the member's features at the club, especially this asshole!" You were really pissed inside knowing that he is a member from the club. You clenched your hands after your expectations were right.

"Hm? What's with the sudden reaction, shortie?" you shake your head, snapping back to reality and placed your hands under your chin, leaning your elbow at the table.

"Don't talk to me, I'm not in the mood right now" those were the last words that both ended your conversation with him just for this class as you were carefully listening to the teacher, ignoring him this time.

------

Finally it was now lunch break, you were able to stretch your hands after staying in the same position for hours.

You about to grab your bag but you saw you sketchbook that is showing outside your bag. You grabbed it, opening to see your artworks that you have been doing for the past 7 years.

You have really improved your skills, and this made you smiled happily.

"I didn't know shortie can draw, but still such a shame that she couldn't even introduce herself properly" the tall blonde hair that now became your enemy smirked evilly at you, as he walks pass before you.