• Chapter 4 •

Another day has passed, but it's an upsetting one. It was raining heavily outside, you can see at your bedroom window after changing into your uniform.

Your mom told you that Kiyoko won't be here to walk with you to school, because was busy doing her other important business as you walked down the stairs.

It made you a little upset that your cousin won't pick you up today, but now that you're in high school and a bit mature, trying to handle things just by yourself as you grew older.

Your yesterday's day became your new home routine, your mom giving the bento to you and the good luck charm kiss from her.

You finally went out your house, opening your umbrella with bright light yellow color and started heading to your school.

------

Before straight heading to your school, you pass by the bakery again where you and Kiyoko had some snacks yesterday.

You figured out to buy your favorite food again, the strawberry shortcake one since you're still hungry and stomach growls as it was begging for some food inside.

You step in after closing your umbrella, bringing it with you and went to the counter to order the delicious food you wanted.

It didn't take that long since you're taking it out.

You gave the exact payment to the cashier as she handle you a small cute box with a light pink color, light blue ribbon around it and the logo of their bakery in front.

Immediately jogged out, opening back the umbrella again with your right hand while the other was holding the small box.

------

Finally walking inside the campus while there is still 10 minutes left until class starts.

You arrive at your class room as you jogged all the way there.

Closing the wet umbrella and put it at the umbrella holder beside the door, you walked in and on your seat.

Everyone inside didn't notice you, after all they were busy doing their own stuffs.

After sitting down to your seat, you noticed that the tall blonde guy wasn't here at his chair.

For some reason, your mood suddenly went down when you noticed he wasn't there.

'Huh? slenderman isn't here today, that's strange..Wait, why am I thinking of him already after that argue yesterday? It's not like that I care about him or something! Gosh, I'm acting all weird again..'

You thought to yourself all over again, slapping both of your cheeks softly as you snap back.

Until the bell rang, he didn't come at all. Now, you got a little worried of him, placing your hand at under your chin.

'Is it because of what happened yesterday? If so, then is it really my fault? Of course not [Y/N], don't blame yourself for that.'

You sigh in confusion, didn't know what to do but to listen what your teacher that is now discussing.

------

After that long lesson, it was finally lunch break. You sigh in relief, then you stared at Tsukishima's table.

'Argh! Stop thinking about him, [Y/N]. I swear there's nothing special about him alright? It's still his fault though
..' you slap yourself again and felt blushing lightly.